Check your account email address ×

We're gonna need a bigger pile of money

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any bets they end up having more "left over" than originally thought.  :lmao:

She is nothing more than an attention whore.   I lost any respect I had for her.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was talking about stein asking for more money.....

Yes, she's asking folks to donate another 2.4 million. Also on the news.

Stein said the $3.5 million estimate Monday from Wisconsin election officials meant she'd have to ask her supporters to raise another $2.4 million. In a statement Tuesday, Stein called it an "undue burden" but said she won't stop efforts for recounts in Wisconsin -- and in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Stein said irregularities with the Wisconsin vote indicate potential tampering, although state election officials dispute that. She says a recount is the only way to verify the results.

Edited by XCR1250

Again... :lol:

She's leading the Dem followers and pulling more support from the Dem party and really "sticking in their craw".  All the while taking daily lessons from Trump on how to work the idiot media.

I say let her roll on!  It's harmless...except to the Dems. :lol:

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Can you blame Walker for not wanting to spend one single tax payers dime on this witch hunt.  The ride Walker has got from the left in that state they are lucky he does not ask for 10 million.

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you blame Walker for not wanting to spend one single tax payers dime on this witch hunt.  The ride Walker has got from the left in that state they are lucky he does not ask for 10 million.

If it is merely an inflated number for political purposes, he better get ready for prison.

he's lucky he's not there already with the fundraising stupidity. "Because Scott Walker asked" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do you think it's going to play out Dan? I think it's like pissing up a rope, but I could be wrong.

You got a shitload of experience with that don't you Ballsack? It's basically all you do :guzzle: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Again... :lol:

She's leading the Dem followers and pulling more support from the Dem party and really "sticking in their craw".  All the while taking daily lessons from Trump on how to work the idiot media.

I say let her roll on!  It's harmless...except to the Dems. :lol:

She should be in jail for the little stunt the stupid bitch, pulled at the pipline in ND. It is all on tape.....

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do you think it's going to play out Dan? I think it's like pissing up a rope, but I could be wrong.

The last time the Green Party forced a recount at least one person went to jail. 

Im betting there is probably going to be dem shenanigans revealed, but who knows.