Check your account email address ×

Why I like Trump.

16 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Trump is spending our kids futures away like a drunken sailor, enacted more firearm restrictions than Obama, and was a spoiled draft dodging New York liberal, but Racer is ready to go full MAGA over a Trump wanting a big flag on his property. :lol:

Not saying Biden is any better, they are both utter trash. 3rd party vote again for me.

Trumps support from the boomers is more evidence how selfish and bent on destroying the country for their grandchildren they are :news:  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I would love to see your face once you figure out where it was copied from.

Yeah I’ll get right on that one!  🤣

20 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Trump is spending our kids futures away like a drunken sailor, enacted more firearm restrictions than Obama, and was a spoiled draft dodging New York liberal, but Racer is ready to go full MAGA over a Trump wanting a big flag on his property. :lol:

Not saying Biden is any better, they are both utter trash. 3rd party vote again for me.

:goodpost:

Just now, racer254 said:

Dude when have you ever searched out the actual truth behind some of the things that you read.

Me- I watch Trump and hear the words coming out of his mouth. 

Racer- You just listen to the liberal media

Just now, Tinker said:

This just in:

Trump launches 70ft pole into the skies to spear storks delivering babies from the local Mar-a-Lago orphanage 

Oh boy.  This will have all the TDS people in an uproar.   LOL

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Fondling the flag like a prostitute does not make you a Patriot, respecting what it means does.

Some even fight for it.... and get lambasted by your and your kind.

You didn't step up.. shut your hole.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Fondling the flag like a prostitute does not make you a Patriot, respecting what it means does.

This just in:

Trump launches 70ft phallic symbol into the skies to spear storks delivering babies from the local Mar-a-Lago orphanage 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps support from the boomers is more evidence how selfish and bent on destroying the country for their grandchildren they are :news:  

Hey as long as DOW hits 60,000 the boomers might be willing to leave their kids $50,000 to help pay for the new $150 per gallon milk and $16,000 iPhones! Greatest generation ever!

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:
“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.”
John Wooden

God I hope he is doing a lot of good behind closed doors, cause he is fucking us hard out in the open.

Our Governor Lepage was great, cut taxes, cut spending, gave us a budget surplus for the first time in a long time, he was just politically incorrect so people got all up in arms about it. Trump is an arrogant jackass that is spending like there is infinite money and no inflation is going to happen. He may literally sink this country financially... Make America Greece Again!

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Hey as long as DOW hits 60,000 the boomers might be willing to leave their kids $50,000 to help pay for the new $150 per gallon milk and $16,000 iPhones! Greatest generation ever!

God I hope he is doing a lot of good behind closed doors, cause he is fucking us hard out in the open.

Our Governor Lepage was great, cut taxes, cut spending, gave us a budget surplus for the first time in a long time, he was just politically incorrect so people got all up in arms about it. Trump is an arrogant jackass that is spending like there is infinite money and no inflation is going to happen. He may literally sink this country financially... Make America Greece Again!

I don't think I like your tone. Have you been watching  NPR lately? Better get your sit together before snow mo season.

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

You know about LePage what the media told you about LePage.

Yep. He did all those things. But if you had a little inside baseball you would see what the man was really about and how he operated.

Better than a dem? 1,000 times better.

Different than Trump? Don't be so sure.

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Find me someone like that and I will vote for that person all day long, but with the current crop of opponents against trump, he is the one that may do it first.

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Our Governor Lepage was great, cut taxes, cut spending, gave us a budget surplus for the first time in a long time, he was just politically incorrect so people got all up in arms about it. Trump is an arrogant jackass that is spending like there is infinite money and no inflation is going to happen. He may literally sink this country financially...

Lepage might have not been PC but he is 1000x better than that bitch you all have now.   No idea why any business with the ability to move doesn't leave the state given the anti business/ high tax climate.  

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Meth is a powerful drug man.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes I’m certain that’s it.  Your parents must be so proud of that world view.  :lol: 

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude when have you ever searched out the actual truth behind some of the things that you read.

I’m getting a “no”

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Me- I watch Trump and hear the words coming out of his mouth. 

Racer- You just listen to the liberal media

Your reading comprehension has already been proven to be demonstrably bad

31 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Trump is the least corrupt person in DC.

True story.  As it is everything they’ve tried to hang on him was bogus.  If he actually was corrupt they would have nailed him 3 years ago.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes I’m certain that’s it.  Your parents must be so proud of that world view.  :lol: 

my parents know my opinion and my fathers a realist and will admit i am not wrong.   he thinks its ridiculous how little they now pay in taxes for example and how we spend billions to keep old people alive with no quality of life.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Meth is a powerful drug man.  :lol:

I’m getting a “no”

Your reading comprehension has already been proven to be demonstrably bad

True story.  As it is everything they’ve tried to hang on him was bogus.  If he actually was corrupt they would have nailed him 3 years ago.

My comprehension is fine and my hearing is even better.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Some even fight for it.... and get lambasted by your and your kind.

You didn't step up.. shut your hole.

Yet you stay silent when a Russian adversary pays 100k per US soldier. 

Thats says a huge lot about you Snake.

I support out Veterans like millions of others who never served. 

It’s amazing how the Trump brainwashed members just let the media decide their thinking. Watching Trumps press conference must be too much for their kool aid soaked brains to actually made their own decisions.