Check your account email address ×

The Reasons Why Liberia Was Created Summed Up In One Picture.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I still haven't heard anyone in Chicago screaming for a military intervention, to knock the thugs into the ground. 

55 gangs in Chicago, and up to 117,000 gang members!! Holy shit!!!

If we don't do something soon, our lives will be lost................your kids will be in a living HELL!!

That's the estimates.   My guess its 3-5 x's that regarding members. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This isn’t a matter of anyone wishing anything. It’s about cause and effect. That ain’t wishing’, son. It’s a commanding principle of the universe. When there’s a disrespectful leader, people become disrespectful. See?

Exactly. Every democratic leader has been completely unhinged and disrespectful for 3 years. It's not even debatable. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks & Spin are probably cranking one out to this ... sick fuckin bastards :flush:

STFU stupid...just because Phoenix the shitbag likes your posts doesn’t mean a fucking thing other than it makes you a shitbag as well.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks & Spin are probably cranking one out to this ... sick fuckin bastards :flush:

You always find new lows for your pathetic little comebacks. All in defense of your silly orange goblin. 

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Spindick (like all bottom feeder leftists) is a true racist. He wishes ill-will on people solely because of their race. 

I don't gaf what he thinks personally, I point it out because it's irrational and illogical. It's also projecting. The only true racists I've ever seen are leftists. You or I would never think in terms of some random innocent person receiving 'karma' for something someone the same color as them did 200 years ago. The very idea of it is down syndrome level retarded but that's who he/she/it/they are...

It's time to see these leftist assholes for what they are. They are the most immoral scumbags around and then they have the audacity to pretend they occupy some moral high-ground. They DON'T.

Moral high ground? You’ve definitely gained that respect of the majority here. Congrats. Well done. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU stupid...just because Phoenix the shitbag likes your posts doesn’t mean a fucking thing other than it makes you a shitbag as well.

Move spins pathetic little balls off your chin when you speak to me faggot...

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You always find new lows for your pathetic little comebacks. All in defense of your silly orange goblin. 

You were the one all giddy & blathering about karma. This has nothing to do with Trump retard...

Here's one that thinks like you...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You were the one all giddy & blathering about karma. This has nothing to do with Trump retard...

My god you’re a fuckhead. :lol2:

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Perfect example of actual racism. This pile of excrement gets it's rocks off wanting a child killed PURELY because of his race.

I support their right to think and say what they want 100%. I also support them being locked in cages where they belong when they act out their evil, sociopathic ways. 

Whoever left this child with these savages needs to be bitch-slapped.

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Thomas Jefferson invited the blacks to America. 600 on his part alone. In fact, there’d be very few blacks in America had it not been for the dirty deed. Karma, mother fucker. She’s a patient bitch with a long memory. 

:lol:

18 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Interesting - will have to read up on that.

You & Snacks hope for this country in chaos then ... both miserable cunts.

I just LUL.  Self saddened victims should be treated like circus entertainment.

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's the estimates.   My guess its 3-5 x's that regarding members. 

“Karma”. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I just LUL.  Self saddened victims should be treated like circus entertainment.

“Karma”. :lol:

FDR  illegally stuck Japanese Americans in internment camps yet they never mention him.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

LBJ illegally stuck Japanese Americans in internment camps yet they never mention him.

That was FDR and he did the same with German Americans. That's never mentioned by anyone.

Sooner or later the black community is going to have to address the 800 lb. gorilla in the room.  Until then, all this BLM horse shit will continue to fall on mostly deaf ears.

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Thomas Jefferson invited the blacks to America. 600 on his part alone. In fact, there’d be very few blacks in America had it not been for the dirty deed. Karma, mother fucker. She’s a patient bitch with a long memory. 

There is that weird force up in the clouds, keeping a tally on everyone's good deed vs bad deeds.

Are you talking Karma, Santa Claus or RELIGION?

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahy!

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

That was FDR and he did the same with German Americans. That's never mentioned by anyone.

I fixed it and you guys quoted before.  

LBJ was probably the most racist President in the last 75 years.

Edited by Highmark