Check your account email address ×

The Reasons Why Liberia Was Created Summed Up In One Picture.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well, Liberia is like 80% + Christian so there's that. :news: 

Rest are mohammedans?

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Ford doesn't need to worry about the facts.  He is the perfect trumper.  

You still miserable because you haven't been laid in 5 + years...? :read:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Rest are mohammedans?

muslim scum are the minority there by a large margin. Not sure exactly would have to look. 

38 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No clue ... I don't pay attn to other countries much - besides Europe a bit :dunno:

The country was formed to be a home for the freed slaves. Some of them went there and they were very happy with the deal. They named their capitol city after the man who did the most to establish the country. This was done long before the slaves were actually freed. 

Everyone knew the blks would destroy the country if they were turned loose here...

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The country was formed to be a home for the freed slaves. Some of them went there and they were very happy with the deal. They named their capitol city after the man who did the most to establish the country. This was done long before the slaves were actually freed. 

Everyone knew the blks would destroy the country if they were turned loose here...

Thomas Jefferson invited the blacks to America. 600 on his part alone. In fact, there’d be very few blacks in America had it not been for the dirty deed. Karma, mother fucker. She’s a patient bitch with a long memory. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Interesting - will have to read up on that.

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thomas Jefferson invited the blacks to America. 600 on his part alone. In fact, there’d be very few blacks in America had it not been for the dirty deed. Karma, mother fucker. She’s a patient bitch with a long memory. 

You & Snacks hope for this country in chaos then ... both miserable cunts.

I still haven't heard anyone in Chicago screaming for a military intervention, to knock the thugs into the ground. 

55 gangs in Chicago, and up to 117,000 gang members!! Holy shit!!!

If we don't do something soon, our lives will be lost................your kids will be in a living HELL!!

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Rest are mohammedans?

i'm the happiest guy on the intrawebs,  sorry you have to go through your life scared of all the black people and Muslims in America.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

54 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Typical Fordy...wades into a thread spewing nonsense, admitting he has no idea what Liberia even is and then assigns me a position even though this is my first post...brilliant!!!! :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

This isn’t a matter of anyone wishing anything. It’s about cause and effect. That ain’t wishing’, son. It’s a commanding principle of the universe. When there’s a disrespectful leader, people become disrespectful. See?

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Spindick (like all bottom feeder leftists) is a true racist. He wishes ill-will on people solely because of their race. 

I don't gaf what he thinks personally, I point it out because it's irrational and illogical. It's also projecting. The only true racists I've ever seen are leftists. You or I would never think in terms of some random innocent person receiving 'karma' for something someone the same color as them did 200 years ago. The very idea of it is down syndrome level retarded but that's who he/she/it/they are...

It's time to see these leftist assholes for what they are. They are the most immoral scumbags around and then they have the audacity to pretend they occupy some moral high-ground. They DON'T.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Typical Fordy...wades into a thread spewing nonsense, admitting he has no idea what Liberia even is and then assigns me a position even though this is my first post...brilliant!!!! :lmao:

Hey Dummy - you were the one licking spinfags ass about the karma ...

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This isn’t a matter of anyone wishing anything. It’s about cause and effect. That ain’t wishing’, son. It’s a commanding principle of the universe. When there’s a disrespectful leader, people become disrespectful. See?

Congrats - you just won the dumbest post of the day award ... :flush:

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Spindick (like all bottom feeder leftists) is a true racist. He wishes ill-will on people solely because of their race. 

I don't gaf what he thinks personally, I point it out because it's irrational and illogical. It's also projecting. The only true racists I've ever seen are leftists. You or I would never think in terms of some random innocent person receiving 'karma' for something someone the same color as them did 200 years ago. The very idea of it is down syndrome level retarded but that's who he/she/it/they are...

It's time to see these leftist assholes for what they are. They are the most immoral scumbags around and then they have the audacity to pretend they occupy some moral high-ground. They DON'T.

:goodpost: