Check your account email address ×

Trump’s federal goon squad grabs people off the street while jt strokes himself.

Each one of these Antifa arrest photos is so stereotypical correct.  Mostly marginalized white guys who have little luck with the ladies, spend countless hours on social media sites, visualize themselves as some sort of Joker based agent of change.  And probably in-debt with a meaningless education that didn't pan out but see themselves as highly intelligent .  I'm sure once they find this community of "brothers" where they have this acceptance its probably compelling to keep it going.

Interesting they pick the liberal cities to execute their plans in but I suppose they find the targets soft and mom probably lives close by.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hey when you describe yourself BOLD dont try and include everyone in that group. Makes you look even more stupid than you generally look everyday but this gets you into Downs Syndrome territory.

we are all a little bit racist.  Except moto,  he is so woke he might as well be black and we know black people can't be racist.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

we are all a little bit racist.  Except moto,  he is so woke he might as well be black and we know black people can't be racist.  

Even if we were all white or black we will still have cunts who treat others like shit as it happens every day.

Its just human nature and it will always be.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You're a liberal idiot............... completely out of touch with reality. :lmao:

The country is fucked up and getting worse. Who’s at the top again? God damn you’re one fucking dummy. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everything flows from the top. Trump has set the tone for all of this. Nothing that is happening is surprising. It’s only going to get worse. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everything flows from the top. Trump has set the tone for all of this. Nothing that is happening is surprising. It’s only going to get worse. 

The fuck it is, this is from decades of failed Liberal policies.

Do you think BLM will let the antifags clean their toilets when this is done?  Talk about sheep.

:suicide:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it is, this is from decades of failed Liberal policies.

Do you think BLM will let the antifags clean their toilets when this is done?  Talk about sheep.

:suicide:

It’s gotten worse under trump. The vast majority of minorities don’t trust him or like him. That’s not going to change. Be it his pathetic, unpresidential tweets, or his constant denigrating comments  towards Obama. It all strikes a very negative tone with minorities. Not that you care or even see it’s relevance. I’m just putting it out there. And of course, I’m right. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s gotten worse under trump. The vast majority of minorities don’t trust him or like him. That’s not going to change. Be it his pathetic, unpresidential tweets, or his constant denigrating comments  towards Obama. It all strikes a very negative tone with minorities. Not that you care or even see it’s relevance. I’m just putting it out there. And of course, I’m right. 

The Dems own these local problems.  There is no argument.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

yet right up to about march 15 the economy for them was actually really good.   Like him or not we haven't seen employment numbers among minorities like trump delivered. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What does trump say about blacks? “Nobody has done more for the black community than me”

he actually fucking said that. :lol:  

Yet Joe Biden is your boy..................."you ain't black if you're still deciding between me or Trump" :lmao:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yet Joe Biden is your boy..................."you ain't black if you're still deciding between me or Trump" :lmao:

don't recall biden ever being his boy but hey say anything bad about trump the trumpers are going to try to manipulate things.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It cracks me up how some can be so obviously and ignorantly racist but will argue to the death that they arent. Ethnic and cultural diversity and conflict is always going to exist. Denying that you participate in it is just telling everybody that you are a fucking moron. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

don't recall biden ever being his boy but hey say anything bad about trump the trumpers are going to try to manipulate things.  

Don't kid yourself, Spin Nuts will be voting for Biden, it's his only shot at getting rid of his Orangemanitis. :lmao:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Don't put words in my mouth, dipshit.

I openly admit that I'm racist, like all white people.

Only difference between me and you is I'm trying to dismantle my internalized conditioning and you aren't. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sad it needs to come to this.

Inner city kids are just a paycheck to the mothers....  this one hit the lottery when her spawn got dealt with.