Check your account email address ×

Mass mail in voting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

absentee and mailing out ballots to all is completely different

Yep and I had to do some reading to figure that out. 
Absentee=No Problem

Mailing Out Ballots=No Bueno

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Every election, the Dems trot out every excuse they can to compromise the integrity of the voting process.  SSDD.

No, every election the republican whiners cry about a problem that rarely exists, in point of fact they have gone to court over the issue and provided ZERO EVIDENCE of voter fraud and lost case after case in front of conservative judges due to lack of  evidence. 

Republicans have repeatedly limited the number of polling places and days to vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump and his entire family vote absentee.

and I don't think any one has a issue with that . do you ?  reasonable people have a issue with the new possable voting scam your dnc is pushing this time .

why is it every major election cycle the dnc wants aulter the way Americans vote 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, every election the republican whiners cry about a problem that rarely exists, in point of fact they have gone to court over the issue and provided ZERO EVIDENCE of voter fraud and lost case after case in front of conservative judges due to lack of  evidence. 

Republicans have repeatedly limited the number of polling places and days to vote.

days to vote ? really you live in tyhe countery . your employer has to give you time to go vote . I think American people who want to vote can take a day every 2 yrs to make that happen with zero consequence to them. 

you can go vote or you can request a balot sent to your home . if that is to fucking complex for you to get done you don't deserve the right to vote . it is pretty basic shit 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

days to vote ? really you live in tyhe countery . your employer has to give you time to go vote . I think American people who want to vote can take a day every 2 yrs to make that happen with zero consequence to them. 

you can go vote or you can request a balot sent to your home . if that is to fucking complex for you to get done you don't deserve the right to vote . it is pretty basic shit 

How are more days to vote a problem for you?  When on 1 day of voting you may need to stand hours in line it can be a consequence. 

Or they can send a ballot to everyone and they can mail it in or go vote, or they can mail it in and then decide to get a provisional ballot and vote in person, I have no problem with any of it.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Bullshit.  As others have pointed out, absentee ballots are fine.  Mail in ballots are not.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and I don't think any one has a issue with that . do you ?  reasonable people have a issue with the new possable voting scam your dnc is pushing this time .

why is it every major election cycle the dnc wants aulter the way Americans vote 

I'll be giving SPELLING CLASSES at my woodpile. Be there. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll be giving SPELLING CLASSES at my woodpile. Be there. 

Are you going to start with the words " ROTTEN WOOD " ?

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

How are more days to vote a problem for you?  When on 1 day of voting you may need to stand hours in line it can be a consequence. 

Or they can send a ballot to everyone and they can mail it in or go vote, or they can mail it in and then decide to get a provisional ballot and vote in person, I have no problem with any of it.

no we have 1 day to vote every 2 years.  deal with it . boo fucking whooo I am inconvenienced 1 day every 2 years . deal with it really not that big of a deal . let me guess you also want to dump the electoral college 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no we have 1 day to vote every 2 years.  deal with it . boo fucking whooo I am inconvenienced 1 day every 2 years . deal with it really not that big of a deal . let me guess you also want to dump the electoral college 

Our state only has one day, if another state wants to have more, why should I care? Why would you care it has no effect on you?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  As others have pointed out, absentee ballots are fine.  Mail in ballots are not.

So nobody ever mailed in an absentee ballot?

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Our state only has one day, if another state wants to have more, why should I care? Why would you care it has no effect on you?

it is fucking hard enough to get election judges for 1 day . have you ever done it ? I have . why is it in all the years this countery has been around people w go give a shit have been able to go stand in a fucking line 1 day every 2 years but now this is some sort of great sacrifice to have to make ? people risk there fucking life to get to tbis countery to live but standing in a fucking line is just to much to as of a citizen now days . give me a fucking break . is this really what we as people have become ? if so we don't deserve the sacrifice those before us made so we can stand in a fucking line to vote .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

it is fucking hard enough to get election judges for 1 day . have you ever done it ? I have . why is it in all the years this countery has been around people w go give a shit have been able to go stand in a fucking line 1 day every 2 years but now this is some sort of great sacrifice to have to make ? people risk there fucking life to get to tbis countery to live but standing in a fucking line is just to much to as of a citizen now days . give me a fucking break . is this really what we as people have become ? if so we don't deserve the sacrifice those before us made so we can stand in a fucking line to vote .

Doesn't seem to be hard for the states that do it.  I have never been the judge but have worked inside the polls many times. A number of states use mostly mail in, also a number have more than one day of voting.  You are making a big deal out of something that has no effect on you, want to vote in person go ahead no one is stopping you, if someone doesn't want to or can't stand in line for hours they can vote by mail or on an alternate day when things aren't as busy, again zero effect on you, stop whining.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck is your prob with absentee ? why is that not enough for you ? 

That is what a mail in ballot is, you mail in your ballot rather than voting in person just like an absentee. You just shot your own argument to shit, other than in name there is no difference they are both nailed in, although I guess you could deliver it if you wanted to.

58 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is what a mail in ballot is, you mail in your ballot rather than voting in person just like an absentee. You just shot your own argument to shit, other than in name there is no difference they are both nailed in, although I guess you could deliver it if you wanted to.

no you think every adress the fed has on file needs,a ballot sent to them . bull shit deff not needed postage cost alone is argument enough but tbere are plenty others but really zero reason to even bother arguing them . we have a system In place that works just fine if you can't make it to the poll

request a balot you get one and send it back.  or go vote.  zero fucking reason to send one to every adress in America ZERO . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, 1jkw said:

Doesn't matter this is just more shit to get people upset, like the same person getting multiple ballots, only one will be counted period. 

And you know this how?

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

And you know this how?

Because that is how the system works. And as I stated before if you have a corrupt official or officials that is where the problems are.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because that is how the system works. And as I stated before if you have a corrupt official or officials that is where the problems are.

Any type of corruption is the problem and why are dems constantly trying to change this to potentially allow MORE corruption?

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Any type of corruption is the problem and why are dems constantly trying to change this to potentially allow MORE corruption?

You have zero proof this will lead to more corruption zero.  Mail in ballots get the same scrutiny that so called absentee ballots do, they are the same thing called by a different name. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

You have zero proof this will lead to more corruption zero.  Mail in ballots get the same scrutiny that so called absentee ballots do, they are the same thing called by a different name. 

What is this magical scrutiny you are talking about?  Do you even know how the mailing will work?   They will be counting ballots for months after the election and they will just magically be coming in 1000's at a time, depending on which politician wants to pay more.