Check your account email address ×

If Biden wins...

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People were enthusiastic to vote for Bill Clinton and Obama.....they are not for Biden.   Sure there will be some that come out to vote against Trump but its hard to win an election that way. 

Whatever you think of them personally, Clinton and Obama are exceptional  speakers. They sound smart. Biden is not presidential material, he has never sounded smart or knowledgeable. Trump is no where near the caliber of speakers those 2 are but he resonates with people and he has had success in his personal life so that gives him crediblity. However I will say his giving all of his opponents silly nicknames was pretty brilliant. Those stuck. LOL 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

trump stink I see you are getting your talking point buzz words . such a fucking sad sack . have you had a original opinion or phrase in a decade? sure seams not 

it's a good description-  several senators who should have been shoe ins will have tight races because of them bowing down to trump.  Same with congressman.  is it enough to turn it,  prob not in the senate but the lock on congress should tighten with even a guy like Lindsey Graham facing a tough race because of his tune change when it comes to trump.  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whatever you think of them personally, Clinton and Obama are exceptional  speakers. They sound smart. Biden is not presidential material, he has never sounded smart or knowledgeable. Trump is no where near the caliber of speakers those 2 are but he resonates with people and he has had success in his personal life so that gives him crediblity. However I will say his giving all of his opponents silly nicknames was pretty brilliant. Those stuck. LOL 

it worked for him then but the whole Sleepy Joe's not really getting the traction.  Seems corrupt joe is his new go to but there no real ring to it like crooked hillary clinton.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it worked for him then but the whole Sleepy Joe's not really getting the traction.  Seems corrupt joe is his new go to but there no real ring to it like crooked hillary clinton.  

Most democrats think Biden is a turd candidate

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Agree 100% with that post. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Most democrats think Biden is a turd candidate

he is

how the dems put forth Hillary and Joe and the Pubs Donnie is beyond me.  odds of the 3 worst candidates ever being in 2 straight elections was low.  but they managed

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he is

how the dems put forth Hillary and Joe and the Pubs Donnie is beyond me.  odds of the 3 worst candidates ever being in 2 straight elections was low.  but they managed

I dont think Trump was the republicans first choice. I was convinced that Marco Rubio was going to get the nod but Trump has like a voodoo spell that he put on those guys. They just could not compete with the name calling. Lil marco, lyin ted. low energy Jeb, crooked hillary... That shit worked. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think Trump was the republicans first choice. I was convinced that Marco Rubio was going to get the nod but Trump has like a voodoo spell that he put on those guys. They just could not compete with the name calling. Lil marco, lyin ted. low energy Jeb, crooked hillary... That shit worked. 

Well he "read the room" very well regarding the state of the Republican party. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well he "read the room" very well regarding the state of the Republican party. 

His campaign hired that Cambridge Analytica and I bet they developed that strategy. The data mining they did off of social media was revolutionary. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

People were enthusiastic to vote for Bill Clinton and Obama.....they are not for Biden.   Sure there will be some that come out to vote against Trump but its hard to win an election that way. 

Thats how Trump won it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he is

One would have thought it was mathmaticaly impossible.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Joe will get lost on the way to the Inauguration and Kanye will run up and snatch the mic. during his speech.🤣

thats pretty funny  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The names stuck because they were accurate and funny at the same time.

i STILL stand by my assertion that Trump intimidated his opponents, because he has such a high level of self-esteem. I base that on his bitch Melania.................all the candidates had hags, and this fukker comes down the escalator with that show-piece. No one can compete against a gorgeous woman................NO ONE. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I disagree.  there was huge turnouts at the polls when trump won . that is not because of lack of enthusiasm 

I think you missed the point, which was reiterated below. 

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

many, myself included, were voting against swillary.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

many, myself included, were voting against swillary.

Yes,. they hated her...................and rightly so.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't hate Biden, but the thought of that doddering old fool in charge of any thing at this point scares the hell outta me.

X2...time for the rocking chair for Joe. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't hate Biden, but the thought of that doddering old fool in charge of any thing at this point scares the hell outta me.

Hate's a pretty strong word.   I'll put it this way I hate the fact that he's spent 40+ years in govt and has few accomplishments, I hate how creepy he is around women young and old.   I hate how he has enriched his family including his brother thru his positions in govt.  I can't say I hate the man personally because I don't know him that way but there is much about him I despise. 

That being said if he win's he will be my President.   Will I disagree with him....yes likely on virtually everything but if I met him I would treat him with respect and call him Mr. President.