Check your account email address ×

Serious Question About Ass Itch

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

um yeah a bud attempted that one at my cabin I made him take it out to his truck . I don't do shit in a can 

I had two buds that farted in my new truck coming back from Ossipee about 8 years ago. They thought it was funny. 

That was the first and LAST TIME. Fukkers can go fuck themselves. Fukkin bastards. It would have been bad enough if I didn't have OCD, but to me it was like a radioactive release in my truck!!!! Fukkin bastards!!!!  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So with this recent hot spell coupled with high humidity I seem to be having difficulty with ass itch especially immediately following a nice dump...I wipe the hell out of  that sumbitch and minutes later I’m beset by an awful itch and a rewipe is required....quite annoying. Any ideas on how to prevent his...baby wipes, cortisone cream...anything? 

bidet

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This might be the issue....cheap shop TP coupled with too much elbow grease when wiping. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I did a restorative diet about 3 years ago and when i came off of it I really learned what kind of foods my body doesnt like. Dairy and Hydrogenated oils were very noticable once I started eating them again. neither is good for you

What a couple of idiots. Yep ,nothing!!!!! :owned:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

When you look into it dairy is not good for you. Not American dairy. Its fully of antibiotics and hormones.

Shut up. They grow some big breasted ladies with them hormones.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You could try wiping your ass with your bare hand like your precious moslems do ... :dunno:

Could you at least put a little effort into it...damn.🤣

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had two buds that farted in my new truck coming back from Ossipee about 8 years ago. They thought it was funny. 

That was the first and LAST TIME. Fukkers can go fuck themselves. Fukkin bastards. It would have been bad enough if I didn't have OCD, but to me it was like a radioactive release in my truck!!!! Fukkin bastards!!!!  

you've never had a new truck. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your posts...precious Muslims....blah, blah, blah....WEAK!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Hey you're always sticking up for them - just thought you might want to try wiping your ass with your bare hand like they do ... :dunno:  :lol:

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

You do have some nice tits

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

You guys flushing all those baby wipes down the toilet?

Yep the septic safe ones.   I live in the country and talked to couple guys who pumped out my tanks.   Said they are no issue if not flushed in huge clumps.   Pumper hardly notices they are there. 

Your username is perfect for this thread.  :lol:  

I would not put them in my boat blackwater tank.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep the septic safe ones.   I live in the country and talked to couple guys who pumped out my tanks.   Said they are no issue if not flushed in huge clumps.   Pumper hardly notices they are there. 

Your username is perfect for this thread.  :lol:  

I would not put them in my boat blackwater tank.  

Well my daughter was using the wrong ones then because they didn’t break down at all. 

Just now, gravy davey said:

Well my daughter was using the wrong ones then because they didn’t break down at all. 

Not sure how much the septic safe ones break down and it might come down to how the tanks are pumped out.    Like I said the guys that do mine said don't worry they are not an issue. 

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Shaq nuts for the win. 

AC2392DA-0B8B-428D-81B4-E8F11B342CBC.thumb.jpeg.f79801cdd47da69c1c7e837fa978e875.jpeg

I'd think that stuff would curdle up if you really got the ass sweats going.  :lol: