Check your account email address ×

Serious Question About Ass Itch

• Platinum Contributing Member

So with this recent hot spell coupled with high humidity I seem to be having difficulty with ass itch especially immediately following a nice dump...I wipe the hell out of  that sumbitch and minutes later I’m beset by an awful itch and a rewipe is required....quite annoying. Any ideas on how to prevent his...baby wipes, cortisone cream...anything? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Likely not expelling all that's needed.   If you wipe and its like a magic marker there's still some left to come out. 

People who don't finish with baby wipes are neanderthals.  I carry them wherever I go.   In my briefcase, in my truck, on my sled.....If there's a chance I'm gonna shit I have wipes with me.  

Honest to god Larry the Cable guy does a funny skit on this.   Even mentions why men have more tracks in their underwear than women.   Its cause we are "hairy" down there and its hard to get that hair clean with dry toilet paper.  Imagine wiping some shit on the hair on your head......you gonna get that clean with toilet paper?

Ok this has to be the most personal thread ever discussed on FSCE.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit then shower,  it's the best way to roll.  

Baby wipes are def the go to if i shit later in the day. 

yep, then a re-wipe once you exit the shower :bc: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Wiping your ass too hard will cause ass itch. 

As mentioned, baby wipes FTW. 

This might be the issue....cheap shop TP coupled with too much elbow grease when wiping. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ass itch is an FSCE first! Progress!

Who would have ever thought?   

Any other personal hygiene questions that a google search won't solve?  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Have you ever done a cleanse or a fast? Sometimes you need to give your insides a break. I shit like a champ 9 times out of 10 but when I have been drinking alot or eating alot of shitty food it goes to hell. On those saddle bag snowmobile trips living on fried food and alcohol for 5 days straight really fucks me up. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Who would have ever thought?   

Any other personal hygiene questions that a google search won't solve?  :lol:  

Definitely a few here who need sand cleaned out of their vag. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Have you ever done a cleanse or a fast? Sometimes you need to give your insides a break. I shit like a champ 9 times out of 10 but when I have been drinking alot or eating alot of shitty food it goes to hell. On those saddle bag snowmobile trips living on fried food and alcohol for 5 days straight really fucks me up. 

For sure. I take some probiotic pills and try to eat more salad to get me back to normal. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

For sure. I take some probiotic pills and try to eat more salad to get me back to normal. 

I did a restorative diet about 3 years ago and when i came off of it I really learned what kind of foods my body doesnt like. Dairy and Hydrogenated oils were very noticable once I started eating them again. neither is good for you

I thought it would be a nice break from the usual stuff around here and it really is an important issue that needs to be discussed in the light of day!!!!! 

83DA2A2C-E5DE-4676-AC8B-45546E456E52.gif.0c964218bb331a0701f2dbba12b6b6a9.gif

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

I tried tried a 6 day fast where you could only drink water or black tea.   Made into day 5 then caved.   Pretty tough but damn I did feel good after it.   Lost 16 lbs and my blood pressure dropped pretty good.  

Off the alcohol for a month does the liver wonder but I've only done that once.   No rush to try it again.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I tried tried a 6 day fast where you could only drink water or black tea.   Made into day 5 then caved.   Pretty tough but damn I did feel good after it.   Lost 16 lbs and my blood pressure dropped pretty good.  

I wouldn’t make it a day. I’m a fucking asshole if I haven’t eaten by 3pm. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Likely not expelling all that's needed.   If you wipe and its like a magic marker there's still some left to come out. 

People who don't finish with baby wipes are neanderthals.  I carry them wherever I go.   In my briefcase, in my truck, on my sled.....If there's a chance I'm gonna shit I have wipes with me.  

Honest to god Larry the Cable guy does a funny skit on this.   Even mentions why men have more tracks in their underwear than women.   Its cause we are "hairy" down there and its hard to get that hair clean with dry toilet paper.  Imagine wiping some shit on the hair on your head......you gonna get that clean with toilet paper?

Ok this has to be the most personal thread ever discussed on FSCE.  :lol:  

I use the baby wipes also but not at the cabin . I try to shit at the bar when at cabin and fuck up there septic lol