Check your account email address ×

Funny how shit changes

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You just don’t get it do you? It’s not the fact he was there it was his negative speech and the fact he used the platform for a political rally.

Trump should have done his July 4th speech in Jersey next to a huge oil tank but then he would have been shit on for being a cuck to Exxon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You just don’t get it do you? It’s not the fact he was there it was his negative speech and the fact he used the platform for a political rally.

Can you point out specifically the negative portions of the speech?  We'll wait.  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-2020-salute-america/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

The hypocrisy by the left goes unnoticed by the sheep. Any reasonable thinking person should question it.

And the lies of right do the same...FFS you guys and your R/D bullshit.🤣

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the lies of right do the same...FFS you guys and your R/D bullshit.🤣

Post up or shut up.  The mainstream media has gone off the rails and you brush it off like its nothing.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Every politician from Hooterville to Washington uses July 4th for political reasons and it's been that way forever. I just don't understand how it doesn't make even the haters step back a bit and see how the media is so corrupt no matter the side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Every politician from Hooterville to Washington uses July 4th for political reasons and it's been that way forever. I just don't understand how it doesn't make even the haters step back a bit and see how the media is so corrupt no matter the side.

Weak minds, afraid to question even the simplest things, and lazy..

Look on this site, just media drivel one post after the other..So weak they have to be spoon fed how to think..It's absolutely astonishing.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Weak minds, afraid to question even the simplest things, and lazy..

Look on this site, just media drivel one post after the other..So weak they have to be spoon fed how to think..It's absolutely astonishing.

True, if Trump misspeaks it's earth shattering but when Biden babbles on incoherently it's crickets. Really does make you question how people can not be honest to themselves and say wtf.

37 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

This must be the first July 4 th presidential address you ever listened to.

Thanks for the effort.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck...then again you don’t get it and still support the moron.

I even posted a link to the transcript of the speech.   Should be an easy cut a paste.   You look like the moron not being able to back up your claim dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I even posted a link to the transcript of the speech.   Should be an easy cut a paste.   You look like the moron not being able to back up your claim dude. 

He probably never listened to it. His media told him it was negative.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Post up or shut up.  The mainstream media has gone off the rails and you brush it off like its nothing.

I don’t brush anything off but you are well known as a one way guy when it comes to this shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

This is what our political discourse has become. Every time the other party comes to power the roles are reversed. Its just hard for the truly indoctrinated to see it... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I saw him speak live. He continues to divide like a dictator does.

Open your eyes.

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is what our political discourse has become. Every time the other party comes to power the roles are reversed. Its just hard for the truly indoctrinated to see it... 

You could run that video you posted on a loop and there are people that will never acknowledge or admit that they all do the same shit.