Check your account email address ×

Canadian PM Trudeau Praises Dictator Castro as ‘Remarkable Leader’

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Way more than it should have been.  I'm no fan of China so don't even go there.

Do some research on when Castro emptied his prision's and but them on boats to Florida.   Caused massive problems in the US.   I won't even go into the whole Cuban Missile deal where Castro was hoping for WWIII.   There are quotes from Russian Premier Khrushchev proving this. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev had to remind Castro that the point of putting Soviet missiles in Cuba was to further Communist interests, not spark Armageddon. “This is insane!” Khrushchev exploded at the time. “Fidel wants to drag us into the grave with him!”

http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/27/may-fidel-castros-crimes-humanity-rest-grave/

How many times did the CIA attempt to assassinate him?  I can't find an exact number other than "numerous."  

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't know anyone who has gone there who would go back.  Much like the Dominican.

actually no its nothing like the Dominican with their high crime and extreme poverty but you knew that.  You can walk anywhere in Cuba without any issues this simply not true in other poor destinations where you don't dare leave the fenced areas for tourists

People go back yearly to Cuba and have for decades.  And will until the USA takes over again

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually no its nothing like the Dominican with their high crime and extreme poverty but you knew that.  You can walk anywhere in Cuba without any issues this simply not true in other poor destinations where you don't dare leave the fenced areas for tourists

People go back yearly to Cuba and have for decades.  And will until the USA takes over again

I've left the resort in Dominican and Mexico.  The domincan loved me as a Canadian. They kept calling me punta Canada.  No issues off. Have you even been?

People go back to Cuba because it's dirt cheap.  Everything there like food etc is awful.  Never go back myself but lots of friends go there on the cheap.  Only reason they statr besides the beautiful beaches 

Edited by Kev144

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've left the resort in Dominican and Mexico.  The domincan loved me as a Canadian. They kept calling me punta Canada.  No issues off. Have you even been?

People go back to Cuba because it's dirt cheap.  Everything there like food etc is awful.  Never go back myself but lots of friends go there on the cheap.  Only reason they statr besides the beautiful beaches 

glad you made it out alive, I have read stories :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I've also read stories of murders, mugging etc in Toronto. What's your point?  

lighten up, if you don't think the Dominican is crime ridden good for you - simple comparison between Cuba and such said.   Not comparable since one has like zero crime and others well you fill that in 

try and follow the posts

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So you'll put your stamp of approval on Castro's regime by spending your money and vacationing there but draw the line when our Prime Minister offers condolences?  Way to stand up for human rights?  LMAO

That would weaken the stance.  Lol.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Both third world shitholes I could care less about.  Have zero desire to visit either.  Did go to the Dominican and drove to other cities, like many places you need to know what you are doing.  There are many places I would go to before ever considering the cheap fuck vacation.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lighten up, if you don't think the Dominican is crime ridden good for you - simple comparison between Cuba and such said.   Not comparable since one has like zero crime and others well you fill that in 

try and follow the posts

Do you have links to both crime rates?  Of the top ten I don't see either?  I could be wrong but I'd like to see something from you one way 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Do you have links to both crime rates?  Of the top ten I don't see either?  I could be wrong but I'd like to see something from you one way 

You mean crime stats released by the dictator government.  Lol.

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well it's almost like trail has experienced it first hand :lol:  I was just asking....

You know Fail hasn't been there... he thinks this for profit tourist hospital is a typical Cuban hospital where the website is in either Arabic or English but not Spanish. That isn't Miguel and Consuela coming out the front door.

Capture.JPG

Meanwhile this is the reality of life in Cuba

Capture.JPG

and washing latex gloves for reuse by the doctors and nurses

Capture.JPG

Who wouldn't consider him remarkable?

A revolutionary who stood up against a corrupt US backed leader and won.

Who managed to hang onto power against a US. embargo.

Who managed to survive CIA assassination attempts and live to 90.

Who managed to play the US and USSR off each other without getting crushed.

Who after being cut off from the US still managed to have decent health care and education.

Call his regime repressive but the incarceration rate is lower than in the US>

They are better off than Jamaica financially and have a far lower crime rate. 

That is all remarkable.

Now, making his family secretly wealthy while keeping the inhabitants poor, that's not remarkable, that's just normal dictator stuff.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

A revolutionary who stood up against a corrupt US backed leader and won.

Who managed to hang onto power against a US. embargo.

Who managed to survive CIA assassination attempts and live to 90.

Who managed to play the US and USSR off each other without getting crushed.

Who after being cut off from the US still managed to have decent health care and education.

Call his regime repressive but the incarceration rate is lower than in the US>

They are better off than Jamaica financially and have a far lower crime rate. 

That is all remarkable.

Now, making his family secretly wealthy while keeping the inhabitants poor, that's not remarkable, that's just normal dictator stuff.

Is there a dictator you WON'T blow?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A revolutionary who stood up against a corrupt US backed leader and won. What would lost look like?

Who managed to hang onto power against a US. embargo. Well, he has all the guns, so....

Who managed to survive CIA assassination attempts and live to 90. :lol:

Who managed to play the US and USSR off each other without getting crushed. Nigga please....  :lol:

Who after being cut off from the US still managed to have decent health care and education. Rewashing gloves. Dude.

Call his regime repressive but the incarceration rate is lower than in the US. Blame democrats.

They are better off than Jamaica financially and have a far lower crime rate. Well, death for shoplifting will do that...

That is all remarkable.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Castro killed 85,000 political prisoners he was human shit, the average Cuban makes $20/month and Castro is worth $900M, the POS is the lowest form of human filth on the planet :nuts: 

So What? George Bush killed twice that amount of civilians in Iraq in a very short time and you'd lick his toilet seat if he asked you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

try and follow the posts

Punts Cana in the Dominican is very safe. 80% of their GDP is tourism so any crimes against tourists is dealt with very harsh penalties. 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Castro killed 85,000 political prisoners he was human shit, the average Cuban makes $20/month and Castro is worth $900M, the POS is the lowest form of human filth on the planet :nuts: 

Castro lived in a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom bungalow. Yes he was an evil man but has been all but irrelevant for years