Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Bubba Wallace.

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Isn't being thin skinned what got you the heave ho from the bellagio?

Yes

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Stands have been empty all over for years. MIS got rid of a bunch of stands that used to be packed.

This will lose a lot more. People don't like political bs mixed into sports.

Exactly.  Fuck Nascar, and fuck any of these celebrities who think I give a shit about their politics.  Sing, drive, throw the ball, and stfu.  

3 hours ago, Snake said:

The irony. 

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No shit....where do you even start  :lol: 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

never seen a trump supporter who wasn't in your face about it :dunno: 

Huh?  Maybe in Canada, its the opposite in my experience.  The supporters stay quiet, only ones I hear squeaking are his haters around here.  People generally have learned to keep their politics quiet in this environment.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is likely to get it keyed.  Put a Biden sticker on your Prius, and people will just laugh and walk by.  The hostility is not even close.  And Trump knows he will never win over these people.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes

Exactly.  Fuck Nascar, and fuck any of these celebrities who think I give a shit about their politics.  Sing, drive, throw the ball, and stfu.  

Huh?  Maybe in Canada, its the opposite in my experience.  The supporters stay quiet, only ones I hear squeaking are his haters around here.  People generally have learned to keep their politics quiet in this environment.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is likely to get it keyed.  Put a Biden sticker on your Prius, and people will just laugh and walk by.  The hostility is not even close.  And Trump knows he will never win over these people.

Oh come on....you can start somewhere...Moe really didn’t say anything so maybe you can. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes

Your brother just posted a picture of his Trump flag on his boat and said how most are flying them and you say this^^^^^^🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes

ah no, you were the thin skinned bitch thinking every comment i made about trumptards was about you.  I mean you are one of the biggest trumptards i've ever met but not every comment was directed at you.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh come on....you can start somewhere...Moe really didn’t say anything so maybe you can. 

Points fingers and calls people bigots, as he acts like a bigot.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your brother just posted a picture of his Trump flag on his boat and said how most are flying them and you say this^^^^^^🤣🤣🤣

Yeah so what?  It seems to be a place where people are free to express their support for the guy, and its huge btw.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

ah no, you were the thin skinned bitch thinking every comment i made about trumptards was about you.  I mean you are one of the biggest trumptards i've ever met but not every comment was directed at you.  

That must be why you cut ties with about 10 more people than just me, and checked out of TBP because you were getting called on the constant raincloud shit......cuz i'm the thin skinned one.  Keep chirping, no one cares Karen.  And enjoy another 4 years of Trump.  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Points fingers and calls people bigots, as he acts like a bigot.

Yeah so what?  It seems to be a place where people are free to express their support for the guy, and its huge btw.

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

It was heart warming  to see all the Trump flags flying this glorious holiday weekend. Dozens on boats everywhere. 

Gee I don’t know...oh nevermind. 🤣

BTW I’m sorry my comment about cousin fucking rednecks makes me a bigot in your eyes...how about rednecks flying a losing traitor flag...better?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Jesus man, who cares.  I am sure I have very different political opinions than Wolfie but I don't doubt I could have a few beers with him with out issue.  :dunno: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Jesus man, who cares.  I am sure I have very different political opinions than Wolfie but I don't doubt I could have a few beers with him with out issue.  :dunno: 

he had the issue with the difference of political opinions (which for the record we are closer politically when it comes to the issue).  I have friends of all political thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think it was Wolfie that cut ties. At least that's how I understand it.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That must be why you cut ties with about 10 more people than just me, and checked out of TBP because you were getting called on the constant raincloud shit......cuz i'm the thin skinned one.  Keep chirping, no one cares Karen.  And enjoy another 4 years of Trump.  

I was "called out" by no one but you.   

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gee I don’t know...oh nevermind. 🤣

BTW I’m sorry my comment about cousin fucking rednecks makes me a bigot in your eyes...how about rednecks flying a losing traitor flag...better?

You never hated skynyrd for it 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he had the issue with the difference of political opinions (which for the record we are closer politically when it comes to the issue).  I have friends of all political thoughts.

Didn't you get the memo.....you can't be a republican unless you kiss Trump's ass.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You never hated skynyrd for it 

I started listening to them in the early 80's my views have evolved since I was a teenager. :music1:

24 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

who cares? You were the one that brought it up. :news: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who cares? You were the one that brought it up. :news: 

i just don't get why they can't be friends.  Jeeze pretty sad to give up a group of friends because you can't get past and not talk politics.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i just don't get why they can't be friends.  Jeeze pretty sad to give up a group of friends because you can't get past and not talk politics.  

yeah well that ain't happening. Not anytime soon anyways. Maybe with years and water under bridge but re-hashing shit just starts it all over again. 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Its one thing to spend more time insulting Trump supporters than Trump himself, ok fine.  But he crossed lines, posted non public information and twisted it around into something it wasn't.  He honestly changed from the guy I used to know, and isn't anyone I need to be around any more.  Too much negative joojoo.

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

priceless really...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was awesome.  3 guys in a tin boat flying a Trump flag rolled through the cove on Fishers Island. While place was cheering. Tits would have been out v if it was a couple hours later. Glorious I tell you, glorious. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, s pump said:

It was awesome.  3 guys in a tin boat flying a Trump flag rolled through the cove on Fishers Island. While place was cheering. Tits would have been out v if it was a couple hours later. Glorious I tell you, glorious. 

something doesn't jive. You're brother just got through spewing some gibberish about how modest and unassuming trump supporters are. :lol: 

• Haha 1