Check your account email address ×

Kanye for president

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

This is a total reflection on america. :lol: 

No argument here.  He'd get more votes than Biden will too.  Oofff...can you imagine that fucking guy as the president?  And you thought it was bizarro world with Trump.  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument here.  He'd get more votes than Biden will too.  Oofff...can you imagine that fucking guy as the president?  And you thought it was bizarro world with Trump.  :lol: 

Kanye should wait until 2024 so he can run against Donnie Jr. and Candace Owens. :lol: What a circus that would be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the dems worst nightmare if he runs as a independent 

He won't win the black vote after he said slavery was a choice. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Kanye should wait until 2024 so he can run against Donnie Jr. and Candace Owens. :lol: What a circus that would be.

Actually looking forward to it.  I honestly don't see how the public will form a majority around all these leftists behaving badly,   Demographics are still a long way off from any of that happning imo.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m ready for it! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/4/2020 at 10:22 PM, Ez ryder said:

the dems worst nightmare if he runs as a independent 

If he took a couple % of the black vote that would normally go to the democraps it could have a huge impact.   In fact he could be doing it to help Trump. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If he took a couple % of the black vote that would normally go to the democraps it could have a huge impact.   In fact he could be doing it to help Trump. 

I was thinking the same thing . a d the debates would be epic lmfao 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was thinking the same thing . a d the debates would be epic lmfao 

He would never qualify for the debates.   I doubt he poll numbers would get high enough.  

They would be funny because he would agree with Trump on a lot of topics.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He would never qualify for the debates.   I doubt he poll numbers would get high enough.  

They would be funny because he would agree with Trump on a lot of topics.  :lol:  

oh don't be to sure.  you can't keep a black man out of the debates just because he was late.  that would be racist and unsensitive to his culture 

article-6495-2.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—Noticing a lack of rational, coherent, sane presidential candidates, Kanye West announced this weekend that he will be running for president. The move surprised everyone who hasn't been paying attention to 2020 at all so far.

Campaign advisers recently approached West suggesting he run for president since there was a desperate need for a candidate who could string together something resembling a rational thought. After thinking it over and talking with the Kardashians, West decided he would jump at the opportunity to be the only major candidate who uses words in their proper context and order as a normal human being would.

"I just noticed that there weren't any candidates running with important characteristics like sanity and coherency," said West. "We must build a VISION 2020 campaign that trusts GOD and brings the power of YEEZY to the people!"

"CHICK-FIL-A!"

To jumpstart his campaign, West is also offering a free Chick-fil-A #1 with a lemonade for those who pledge their votes to him, for a limited time only.

https://babylonbee.com/news/kanye-west-seizes-opportunity-to-be-most-rational-coherent-presidential-candidate?utm_content=buffer67028&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR1XkvqQ5hlcS6Uar8xh2ETEpraVZBXfWkb5ZlfKAW771tEpJCoY074xWY0