Check your account email address ×

A tale of two islands. You pick

There are two islands. Trump Island and Biden Island.
Each Island gets 10 billion dollars. The islands have to create their own economies, cities, neighborhoods, businesses and government.
Every American citizen gets the opportunity to choose which Island they want to live on. Once you choose your Island you cannot switch. Before you choose think about your lifestyle and how you want to live.  There is no "making your own island"  You will have to live on one of these two whether you want to or not.  Which Island do you choose?

Both are going to implode from overspending and having an old dementia laden dubbah running the show. Can't declare bankruptcy if there isn't a bank lending you the money. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Both are going to implode from overspending and having an old dementia laden dubbah running the show. Can't declare bankruptcy if there isn't a bank lending you the money. :lol:

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

good posts.  I am going to the island with loose morals and practice breeding gingers with skanks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

good posts.  I am going to the island with loose morals and practice breeding gingers with skanks.  

Wow now that reallybwould be fantasy island. :lmao:

• Like 1

Biden's island.  Reasons:

1) "free" healthcare and education (including college).

2) No cops, since they've been defunded.

3) Universal basic income (hey, guess I don't need the "free" college).

4) No real accountability for my actions and no real reason to get out of bed in the AM.  

5) Open borders so I can come and go as I please....in the event I do decide to get out of bed in the AM.

Edited by Im4snow
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

4) No real accountability for my actions and no real reason to get out of bed in the AM.  

5) Open borders so I can come and go as I please....in the event I do decide to get out of bed in the AM.

Finally, an answer.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Not a single answer yet.    Trump Island or Biden Island, which island and why?

Trump Island and anyone who would need that choice explained to them is too stupid to bother with..

:news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The choice is really not a valid option..............it is in reality, the LESSER OF TWO EVILS. 

I'll go with Trump Island, because the specter of a black punching me at a McDonalds, or stealing my chickens, doesn't appeal to me. Joe Biden can stay with his negro loves on his island. 

3 hours ago, Im4snow said:

Only one problem, once you get disconnected from the other island you will quickly turn into Cuba.  They have all that and more though.:lol: