Check your account email address ×

What Does This Tell You:

This brutal unprovoked attack happened  not too far from me.   A couple news outlets ran with it at first. Reporting on it as “Macy employees calls customers a nigger and gets his deserved “

After review of store tapes it was abundantly clear there was no interaction between the two. The story was quickly dropped.

• Platinum Contributing Member

It tells me there's a lot of black privilege going on. We have gotten so fearful of the race card we don't do anything about it when the shoe's on the other foot. Blacks have us right where they want us right now.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It tells me there's a lot of black privilege going on. We have gotten so fearful of the race card we don't do anything about it when the shoe's on the other foot. Blacks have us right where they want us right now.

Spot on...

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smales and Frenchy's people.

Would love to see either of those two ...or Spin in that guys position.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

This brutal unprovoked attack happened  not too far from me.   A couple news outlets ran with it at first. Reporting on it as “Macy employees calls customers a nigger and gets his deserved “

After review of store tapes it was abundantly clear there was no interaction between the two. The story was quickly dropped.

Wtf...

This is almost what happened to me in a McDonalds in Merrimack, NH about 3 year ago.  What I think saved me is that I had a coupon in my hand, and I kept looking up at the board, so I could see the bastard, if he stepped over to smash me. 

Black guy, about 6'2', 35-40, I saw him to my left as I walked in, he looked like he wanted to kill me, and kept staring as if to goad me into a response. 

Without any doubt in my mind, this guy was looking to punch me. 

I looked on-line later, and holy shit...............an older, white guy in McDonalds is cannon-fodder for these bastards!!!  

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup, they got Whitey against the ropes.   

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on...

Would love to see either of those two ...or Spin in that guys position.

I’m would love to see you spew the shit you say here to a black guy.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m would love to see you spew the shit you say here to a black guy.

That's rich coming from you.  :lol:  

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's rich coming from you.  :lol:  

Why...people say shit to me all the time here and I say shit back. Now do you think Fordy or any of the other Klan types here would go up to a group or even one black dude and repeat the shit they say here?