Check your account email address ×

NY, NJ, and CT order quarantine for visitors from states with high infection numbers

20 minutes ago, s pump said:

Hows the death rate?

you call me an idiot?

Recovering from Covid after a hospital stay can leave your body damaged for the rest of your life.

But hey body counts right?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

JIms got the internet tourettes  

Stafford had races last night. Quite a few ppl in the stands. Everyone was more or less following guidelines. Seems to work for now.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Recovering from Covid after a hospital stay can leave your body damaged for the rest of your life.

More fear mongering. That doesn’t happen to everyone. Plenty of athletes have had it and they get right back to work.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how this all coincides with the protests and riots.....perfect time line for incubation and younger people for the most part are the new recipients.

Hospitalizations and deaths for the most part are not following suit, at least not yet, so perhaps there is merit that the virus is losing some strength.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That's a hard sell for me after witnessing my brother's elderly inlaws...91 and 100 years of age fully recover.

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What are they doing to stop them? I drove 3/4 the way across CT yesterday. Didn't see any road blocks . 

If I were to visit Florida and then return to NJ, I would have to quarantine for 14 days.....how they plan on enforcing this is beyond me.  

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If I were to visit Florida and then return to NJ, I would have to quarantine for 14 days.....how they plan on enforcing this is beyond me.  

mass and NH has had " all visitors who plan to stay urged to quarantine for 14 days" signs out for months.

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

mass and NH has had " all visitors who plan to stay urged to quarantine for 14 days" signs out for months.

Mass took em down, at least the ones I see. They are more concerned with telling people fireworks are illegal here. :lol:

Michigan is starting to pump the breaks again. I'm scheduled to go back into the office after the Holiday weekend but hoping things will change back to working from home