Check your account email address ×

Never seen so much white.

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Anyone who believes a politician is going to change their life is a fucktard. 

It’s a good narrative for losers though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone who would go to a trump rally is a fucktard.  

I’d go to a Tulsi rally!!!!!1 At least she’s nice to look at, fuck all these grumpy old white guys.

13 hours ago, Anler said:

These political parties are turning into cults. 

Did you just wake up from a deep fucking freeze?  "Are"... FFS, they have been for years.  SMGDMFH.  Oh, and :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Anler said:

These political parties are turning into cults. 

The democrats have. The right is in disarray. The republi-frauds don't even pretend to be conservative anymore. 

There is no conservative party that has any power anymore. The repukes are the new liberals and the democrats are the far left commies. BOTH parties however are just different arms of the globalist monster...

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The democrats have. The right is in disarray. The republi-frauds don't even pretend to be conservative anymore. 

There is no conservative party that has any power anymore. The repukes are the new liberals and the democrats are the far left commies. BOTH parties however are just different arms of the globalist monster...

Trumpers are a cult

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trumpers are a cult

Nah, some of them are sycophants but I've never seen one that acted cult-like. I've never had a Trumper unfriend me on fakebook. Leftists however do NOT tolerate anything that goes against their black gods. Makes zero difference if it's true or not...

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They are all fighting for me!!!!!  :lol:

eat a hot dog and stfu.  

On 6/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, Phoenix said:

Nah, some of them are sycophants but I've never seen one that acted cult-like. I've never had a Trumper unfriend me on fakebook. Leftists however do NOT tolerate anything that goes against their black gods. Makes zero difference if it's true or not...

Most leftist would rather unfriend you or avoid you, then have to defend the stances they take.   A true sign of a deceptive agenda.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Most leftist would rather unfriend you or avoid you, then have to defend the stances they take.   A true sign of a deceptive agenda.

You found a friend. Excellent. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You found a friend. Excellent. 

Do you actually read anything you post? Talking about "never seen so much white"  Yet then you go to some white hipster neighborhood in Minneapolis over the weekend and get all afraid after violence breaks out.   Yet it is the very violence that you posted about previously.   You seem to like more drama than a prepubescent teenage girl.  Were you wearing your face mask and Kente scarf during your time out in the ultra diverse part of the "big city"

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, Edmo said:

I’d go to a Tulsi rally!!!!!1 At least she’s nice to look at, fuck all these grumpy old white guys.

Where the hell has she been?