Check your account email address ×

Carrier air not going to mexico

BOHICA

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump has accomplished more not even in office than Obama did in 8 years.

44 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:true:

AC come on you are smarter than that, MoMo isn't and stupid comments are expected.  More than Obama already :lol:  don't be idiots

Read some of the comments lol not everyone is all gitty about this

Edited by 1trailmaker

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC come on you are smarter than that, MoMo isn't and stupid comments are expected.  More than Obama already :lol:  don't be idiots

I thought it was funny, if he lowers the tax rate as planned, companies will stay.  The us is expected to shine next year with investments, mainly due to Trump.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I believe he is talking about Indiana.

That facility in indiana is still up and going i believe.  The indiana facility is the one trump brought up during campaign that the viral vid went online.  Nobody cares about NY

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought it was funny, if he lowers the tax rate as planned, companies will stay.  The us is expected to shine next year with investments, mainly due to Trump.

very possible as their rates are really high compared to ours, we have a low dollar and they still don't come here :dunno: so don't be so sure they will stay and or flood back to usa

we all know Trump is going to give to the rich and toss some coins at the rest,  end result :dunno:   huge debts maybe?  The money has to come from somewhere and they don't take in enough today, what makes you think this will be good?

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very possible as their rates are really high compared to ours, we have a low dollar and they still don't come here :dunno: so don't be so sure they will stay and or flood back to usa

we all know Trump is going to give to the rich and toss some coins at the rest,  end result :dunno:   huge debts maybe?  The money has to come from somewhere and they don't take in enough today, what makes you think this will be good?

It's better if they stay.  Once gone it's hard to come back to high taxes and operating costs.

If companies do well the people should do well.

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Be great if he succeeds but it's highly unlikely. The plant in Syracuse has been demolished already.  Only way he gets them to stay will be at the cost of the taxpayers 

Something tells me they have more than one location other than Syracuse. You can't assume they are gone because one location is gone. How many others do they have?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

That facility in indiana is still up and going i believe.  The indiana facility is the one trump brought up during campaign that the viral vid went online.  Nobody cares about NY

That halfwit on the Hudson  dem governor  of N.Y. will be very lucky if all the corruption of his staff doesn't take him down.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

No idea. But after some research I believe it was the one in NY that was demolished  :thumb:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are the stupidest person on the planet WRONG AGAIN FAIL :bigfinger::finger: :fuckyou:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, big guy said:

TRUDEAU should cut the states off of our natural resources and deal with china , let the states fail and hard 

Now who in the fuck is this Canadian fucktard? You guys breed them like mosquitoes up there.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think Carrier will stay when Mexicans make in a day what the US employees make in one hour?

How's the Orange Turd gonna change that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You think Carrier will stay when Mexicans make in a day what the US employees make in one hour?

How's the Orange Turd gonna change that?

Why don't you stfu and keep your sour Canadian bullshit north of the border.

• Gold Member

Carrier has been in contact with the incoming adminstration and hint at an announcement on their twitter....  can you imagine how many liberals would boycott them if they stayed in the US and made trump look good.  If trump can get them to stay it will guarantee a republican pres in 2020.  Libs better be rooting hard for the move to go through.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Carrier/status/801826384670760960

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Carrier has been in contact with the incoming adminstration and hint at an announcement on their twitter....  can you imagine how many liberals would boycott them if they stayed in the US and made trump look good.  If trump can get them to stay it will guarantee a republican pres in 2020.  Libs better be rooting hard for the move to go through.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Carrier/status/801826384670760960

Leftards don't deserve quality American made air conditioning FUCK THEM :finger: