Check your account email address ×

Black Americans 2.5X More Likely Than Whites to Be Killed By Police

yet more whites are killed by cops every yr 

and more blacks are killed than white people every yr in homicides .

something like 8o% of those blacks killed are under 26 

yeah all the cops fault 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yet more whites are killed by cops every yr 

and more blacks are killed than white people every yr in homicides .

something like 8o% of those blacks killed are under 26 

yeah all the cops fault 

Omg. There you go with facts and shit.

Base this on emotion!!

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So what's your real honest opinion on why that happens??:news:

The reasons are deep and complex. Rooted in a society that is so convincing that dozens of n#ggers stood around and watched as a man’s life drained from him. He was even calling for his mother. Saying things like, “my body feels funny”. That’s stuff is usually reserved for the battlefield. Amazingly, they did NOTHING. Good slaves as they say. Frozen with fear. Well, the n#ggers have thawed out. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The reasons are deep and complex. Rooted in a society that is so convincing that dozens of n#ggers stood around and watched as a man’s life drained from him. He was even calling for his mother. Saying things like, “my body feels funny”. That’s stuff is usually reserved for the battlefield. Amazingly, they did NOTHING. Good slaves as they say. Frozen with fear. Well, the n#ggers have thawed out. 

so do you think now that they are thawed they will also start look at how they bring there kids up ? 

or is out of control violent  black on black crime ok and also the cops fault .

I hate cops but also know this pointing the finger victim shit is just that total shit 

It is stupid to keep arguing about it. Everyone knows what is happening.   This is one night , in a matter of hours.  
Note , no reason to include skin color in these incidents.  

5E33A741-83C0-4300-9116-64761A1CD648.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is stupid to keep arguing about it. Everyone knows what is happening.   This is one night , in a matter of hours.  
Note , no reason to include skin color in these incidents.  

5E33A741-83C0-4300-9116-64761A1CD648.jpeg

They kill each other to the tune of about 6-7k/yr.

It would be a lot more than that but they are bad shots..

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Go for a stroll on 5th. and Galena, or Locust and Meineke, tonight just to say hi to all your Black buddies. Let us know how that goes for ya. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

They kill each other to the tune of about 6-7k/yr.

It would be a lot more than that but they are bad shots..

Silence is violence.   

*Depending on who is committing  the violence, than silence is golden.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It is shocking that nobody did anything but record, which don't get me wrong having that video evidence is crucial, but still nobody did a thing..

That Georgia case the guy recording was charged for something about recording and not helping?? (not very familiar with the case) right?

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It is shocking that nobody did anything but record, which don't get me wrong having that video evidence is crucial, but still nobody did a thing..

That Georgia case the guy recording was charged for something about recording and not helping?? (not very familiar with the case) right?

I’m not familiar with the case either. My point is something that I haven’t heard anyone talk about. The paralysis of fear everyone in that crowd felt. The only empowerment any of them had was their phone cameras and pleading. How fucking sad is it, when a segment of the population wields that type of control. I hope, I really do hope,  if that scenario plays out again, it’ll have life changing results for the officers.  

Edited by spin_dry

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Are they arrested at 2.5X the rate of whites as well?

Neal

well they commit more crimes so would that not be a factor to consider.   

17 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I wonder what the rates are for men vs women. I think I already know the answer though. Perhaps we need a men lives matter movement...

It's a huge difference for violent crime.

The black men vs white man difference almost as big..

Homicide-rate-by-race-CDC-copy-1068x826.png

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Committed because patrolled 2.5x as actively?

Neal

and just why do you think predominately black neighborhoods have more patrol cars rolling around? could it poss be because that is where the majority of murder and burglary and assault crimes random shots fired strong arm robery reports are taking place? naw can't be it lmfao . 

also is are the gas stations in black neighborhoods all pre pay because of the extra coos ? 

are all the store cashiers protected with bullet proof glass because of the extra patrols ? are there no public restrooms in theses hoods because of the extra patrols? yeah that's the tix that stuff is all the cops fault lmfao 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and just why do you think predominately black neighborhoods have more patrol cars rolling around? could it poss be because that is where the majority of murder and burglary and assault crimes random shots fired strong arm robery reports are taking place? naw can't be it lmfao . 

also is are the gas stations in black neighborhoods all pre pay because of the extra coos ? 

are all the store cashiers protected with bullet proof glass because of the extra patrols ? are there no public restrooms in theses hoods because of the extra patrols? yeah that's the tix that stuff is all the cops fault lmfao 

This is easily provable with the crime victims report. The victims themselves report the race of the perp. 

All the excuses for black crime are proven bullshit.