Check your account email address ×

And... Where do you think this is going?

Was really thinking about pulling the trigger on this too. I need to listen to my intuition more because I have been late to the party 3 times this year already.

image.png.cbe264c375e999f13d4ad61e05c28a4a.png

continuous buying on the up and down works great. We buy a regular amount each week. In the long term this has proven to be a great way to not concern yourself with fluctuations and even major drops. Over time the market will perform I guess MC has nothing but 1% GICs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

continuous buying on the up and down works great. We buy a regular amount each week. In the long term this has proven to be a great way to not concern yourself with fluctuations and even major drops. Over time the market will perform I guess MC has nothing but 1% GICs.

Come back when your 65.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   No they don't. 

When I googled "Dow Jones" all of the market analysts are on it. Last week Cramer was saying everything is going to the sky and this week its a different story. So yeah I would say everybody. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

When I googled "Dow Jones" all of the market analysts are on it. Last week Cramer was saying everything is going to the sky and this week its a different story. So yeah I would say everybody. 

That's everybody?   Huh....who knew that encompassed "everybody."  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who did you have in mind? 

Anyone with a stake in the markets.   That's who I'd call everybody.  

Who with half a brain didn’t think there would be another drop soon?  I don’t pay attention to Kramer or those guys. More importantly. Look at the libtards cheerleading the lower market as usual. 

Just now, Anler said:

Oh. :lol: :bc: 

I'm guessing there are going to be some very quick triggers with ANY negative news about COVID.   Lots of automatic selling positions being put into the market.   They are a significant problem anyway but after what happened with covid it will be worse.   Any 1-2% decline in the market and boom automatic selling goes on. 

Every decline offers significant buying opportunities. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

that used to be the case, dollar cost averaging. My account is actually set up like that. My broker withdraws from our bank account every month. Been doing it that way for few years now. But big investors like Buffett are still holding a ton of cash. And I can see why and he basically said so, there is no logic in this market right now. One can only speculate because it doesnt make any sense when companies that are in bankruptcy have stock prices surging. 

• Thanks 1