Check your account email address ×

And... Where do you think this is going?

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

that used to be the case, dollar cost averaging. My account is actually set up like that. My broker withdraws from our bank account every month. Been doing it that way for few years now. But big investors like Buffett are still holding a ton of cash. And I can see why and he basically said so, there is no logic in this market right now. One can only speculate because it doesnt make any sense when companies that are in bankruptcy have stock prices surging. 

Buffett jumped the shark a long time ago and has been replaced with managers who look for companies that are changing the future in positive ways.  Destructive innovators.

Who gives a shit about day to day fluctuations.

Also, my private holdings never gave anything back, not one cent.:bc:

Had an awesome day in the office.  Great time to jump in and pick up some bargains.  Sold 15 grand of NKLA to a client on Friday, he called me Tues morning and told me to sell before the open. Sold for 40 grand, 25 grand profit.  Money is being made up and down.  Long term, plans don't change.  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Had an awesome day in the office.  Great time to jump in and pick up some bargains.  Sold 15 grand of NKLA to a client on Friday, he called me Tues morning and told me to sell before the open. Sold for 40 grand, 25 grand profit.  Money is being made up and down.  Long term, plans don't change.  

:read: