Check your account email address ×

White flite

• Platinum Contributing Member

Defund the police in these urban areas and the population will plummet. Crime will go thru the roof, every city will look like Detroit. Good time to invest in rural real estate.  

Edited by Shifty

Especially since a large portion of the white collar workers have figured out that they can do their job from home. 

59 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Defund the police in these urban areas and the population will plummet. Crime will go thru the roof, every city will look like Detroit. Good time to invest in rural real estate.  

Will you pipe down already!  We've got enough of these citiots running around here fer crying out loud.

• Thanks 1

the young workers have been getting the fuck out for some time old fuckers have been the big boom in to the city life .

they also have the money to get the fuck out first . you know like back in the day when the jews got the fuck out of North Minneapolis and moved to Edina.  that worked out sweet for the north side 

actually was talking with 2 young people this weekend I would guess 30 .

they are closing on a cabin/house 3 doors down from me . they both work from home and are moving them and there 2 kids to small town Cabin countery N MN from St Paul big change they are now litteraly high rise condo living .good for them I am sort of jealous I did not have the balls to try to make a go of it yrs ago 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a good thing to decrease population density in the larger cities. Long overdue. 

Yup.  Lots of rural towns with plenty of houses to buy and store fronts to open a business in.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Yup.  Lots of rural towns with plenty of houses to buy and store fronts to open a business in.  

Yep.  Once again, the inner city, which has been recovering nicely, is going to start to turn into shambles again, and they’ll blame everyone but themselves for it.  Because, actions shouldn’t have consequences if you are on the left.

Theyll blame the crackers for it....and head out to the rural areas to exact revenge!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Once again, the inner city, which has been recovering nicely, is going to start to turn into shambles again, and they’ll blame everyone but themselves for it.  Because, actions shouldn’t have consequences if you are on the left.

Theyll blame the crackers for it....and head out to the rural areas to exact revenge!  :lol:

just another but they ment well in loaded in the chamber 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a good thing to decrease population density in the larger cities. Long overdue. 

oh i can almost guarantee if we went looking we would find you arguing for mass transit and dense  gentrified urban residential  building over retail 

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

A manufacturer in Minneapolis is moving after his building was burned to the ground. He claims there was a firetruck nearby that just sat there and wouldn't do anything.

Pahoenix, fugeddaboutit.

I just watched Pelosi and Schumer make a speech wearing African scarves, and going to their knee for 8 minutes!!!!   

In honor of St. George, Michael Brown and the rest of the VIOLENT  BASTARDS!!!!

Even if Trump gets another four, it's futile. 

Just a matter of time. The USA is done, put a fork in her. Unless we have a major race war, we are screwed. 

All I can say is prep for your family members. Food, water, guns, etc. 

Whites are submitting to black power. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, fugeddaboutit.

I just watched Pelosi and Schumer make a speech wearing African scarves, and going to their knee for 8 minutes!!!!   

Just a matter of time. The USA is done, put a fork in her. Unless we have a major race war, we are screwed. 

Holy shit.

Pahoenix, fugeddaboutit.

Quit worrying....no black dude wants any part of a pear shaped old fuck running around in shit and piss stained tighty whities...throw in the gimp mask and you are safe as the day is long. :thumbsup:

Oh fuck...maybe not....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

Pahoenix, fugeddaboutit.

Yea a Trump re-election would just help to kick the can down the road...

I think they plan on taking Trump out one way or another anyway. 

More shit will be coming and make no mistake, these crisis' are being manufactured to take him out...the plague may have been legit in and of itself but it was used to take him out and the riots are media created from the start. 

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Run and hide Uncle Snotty...Tucker says they are coming for you!!!!!

He’s not all wrong though (if maybe a bit overly dramatic).  My daughter and her friends were just involved in a little spat with somebody trying to shame them for not reposting or retweeting (or whatever) some BLM propaganda.  It was an epic backfire than completely alienated the person that did it.  My daughter made me proud taking the lead on this to the pint I heard this person’s parents were going to get involved. Let that happen.  Please.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Yea a Trump re-election would just help to kick the can down the road...

I think they plan on taking Trump out one way or another anyway. 

More shit will be coming and make no mistake, these crisis' are being manufactured to take him out...the plague may have been legit in and of itself but it was used to take him out and the riots are media created from the start. 

We will never know but I highly doubt anymore this plague was accidental.  

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh i can almost guarantee if we went looking we would find you arguing for mass transit and dense  gentrified urban residential  building over retail 

Nailed it.   The liberal agenda has always wants to get rid of sprawl.

20 hours ago, Shifty said:

When the "pandemic"  was a thing.   The media loved to revisit past illness , give us death tolls, and show the damaging effects.  Why not revisit Detroit as a proven model of the change rioting and lawless brought  to one greatest cities this country has ever seen? Fifty years later and those who are left are still living in a war zone.  Sadly, Detroit was just starting to crawl its way back and now this.  White and blacks in the subs aren't  going to suffer.  

Gov. Beshear announces plans to provide 100-percent health coverage for black residents

Gov. Beshear announces plans to provide 100-percent health coverage for black residents

Gov. Andy Beshear on Monday announced the state will begin working toward correcting inequalities in health care coverage across the state. (Source: Gov. Andy Beshear - Youtube)

By John P. Wise | June 8, 2020 at 4:14 PM EDT - Updated June 8 at 4:14 PM

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WAVE) - Gov. Andy Beshear on Monday announced the state will begin working toward correcting inequalities in health care coverage across the state.

During his daily updates in Frankfort the last three months, Beshear has given a breakdown of the racial makeup of the state’s COVID-19 cases. Throughout the crisis, cases involving black patients have outpaced the state’s black population.

“We are gonna begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African-American communities,” the governor said. “We’re gonna be putting dollars behind it.”

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not all wrong though (if maybe a bit overly dramatic).  My daughter and her friends were just involved in a little spat with somebody trying to shame them for not reposting or retweeting (or whatever) some BLM propaganda.  It was an epic backfire than completely alienated the person that did it.  My daughter made me proud taking the lead on this to the pint I heard this person’s parents were going to get involved. Let that happen.  Please.

not the black square thingy going around

22 minutes ago, hayward said:

not the black square thingy going around

Yes, the basic premise is, if you don’t forward anything and everything about BLM, you are being called out as a racist.  “Silence is violence”.

Now this idiot has no friends and can sit home all summer and do her SJW thang!