Check your account email address ×

Mitt Romney marches with protesters in Washington, D.C.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Is there anyone outside of Utah that would piss on him to put him out if a blm protester torched his ass??

well. At least they'd know who he was unlike you who hides anonymously on a forum like a coward to spew your shit. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

At this point only a dumb fuck could 

What ever happened to you crying and wanting an honest debate?  I guess you changed your mind?  Prolly because you lack honesty.

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well. At least they'd know who he was unlike you who hides anonymously on a forum like a coward to spew your shit. 

you mean like Smales?  He's been doing it for 20 plus years.  Your selectivism is legendary for anyone paying attention...  :news: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

you mean like Smales?  He's been doing it for 20 plus years.  Your selectivism is legendary for anyone paying attention...  :news: 

everyone knows who he is, what he does for a living, his full name, where he lives, and what he looks like. The racist coward, not so much.

Swing and a miss! 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

everyone knows who he is, what he does for a living, his full name, where he lives, and what he looks like. The racist coward, not so much.

Swing and a miss! 

Yeah, but Pouty should serve as a lesson to others here.  Besides, who in their right fucking mind gives up their info willingly after knowing what the record is for some in this place.  I still don’t know how some of you haven’t ended up dead over the years.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but Pouty should serve as a lesson to others here.  Besides, who in their right fucking mind gives up their info willingly after knowing what the record is for some in this place.  I still don’t know how some of you haven’t ended up dead over the years.

Trackstand's wife threatened to shoot me dead via PM :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trackstand's wife threatened to shoot me dead via PM :lol: 

:lol: You prolly deserved it you mook!

There was a time here when I’d ask who “trackstand” is but now, I just chalk the name up to the long and distinguished list of defunct members of FS.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: You prolly deserved it you mook!

There was a time here when I’d ask who “trackstand” is but now, I just chalk the name up to the long and distinguished list of defunct members of FS.

:lol: him and his wife were shall we say unpredictable :lol: 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s not supporting his re-election .

he never supported his first so what has changed? he is like you a sour grapes crybaby who has never gotten over it and let's the world know his pain at every opportunity  . guess what if he ran tomorrow you still would not vote for him so just shut the fuck up 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

he never supported his first so what has changed? he is like you a sour grapes crybaby who has never gotten over it and let's the world know his pain at every opportunity  . guess what if he ran tomorrow you still would not vote for him so just shut the fuck up 

It's funny watching them say the same thing and use the same people from before that "didn't support trump"  I don't know how he ever could have won with all these "politicians" against him.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's funny watching them say the same thing and use the same people from before that "didn't support trump"  I don't know how he ever could have won with all these "politicians" against him.

Part of the reason he did win.

"Conservatives" have been letting the liberals control them for decades. Give in every which way they can.

Suddenly, someone who wants to go against the establishment is railed by the establishment, and the anti-establishment assholes laugh because the establishment is railing the anti establishment candidate.

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Romney was not crazy And dumb enough for you ass clowns to vote for.

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

Part of the reason he did win.

"Conservatives" have been letting the liberals control them for decades. Give in every which way they can.

Suddenly, someone who wants to go against the establishment is railed by the establishment, and the anti-establishment assholes laugh because the establishment is railing the anti establishment candidate.

When they are siding with career politicians on view of trump, then they still haven't a clue as to why trump is sitting in the White House.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You had soooo many nice things to say about him when he did run for president though. SMH 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You had soooo many nice things to say about him when he did run for president though. SMH 

Oh yes.  McCain too.  Their kind words for them were really heartfelt.  Something must have changed.  Orange man bad?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

so you voted for him then? and this is why now you respect his opinions.  you are a,sad sheep fraud pretty clear