Check your account email address ×

Bass Pro Nitro

Hey, nice answers.   

:flush:      You'd think I would know better after 13 years of dealin' with these homo-sapiens, than to ask them a serious question. 

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Tell em you want to buy it and whip out a credit card. THen tell em you will pay them cash if they take off the 4% credit card fee they will be paying.

My card is only good for 5 Gs.   I don't think they'll go for it. 

I would just e-mail them and ask them right up front. Either yes or no. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pull out cash they might bite..I only pay cash, I have never used a card except on-line and then it's a debit card. I got $2,500 knocked off my RZR back in March using cash on the spot, also paid cash for my pickup 2 years ago..should a seen the look I got from the salesman.

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Pull out cash they might bite..I only pay cash, I have never used a card except on-line and then it's a debit card. I got $2,500 knocked off my RZR back in March using cash on the spot, also paid cash for my pickup 2 years ago..should a seen the look I got from the salesman.

Most dealers would rather deal in credit, they make more money that way. The old cash discount because I'm not going to report this income doesn't happen as much. If you try to deposit over $2000 cash in some banks they have to report it to the IRS. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Most dealers would rather deal in credit, they make more money that way. The old cash discount because I'm not going to report this income doesn't happen as much. If you try to deposit over $2000 cash in some banks they have to report it to the IRS. 

Whenever I deposit $1,000 they make me sign a slip, when I ask what that's about they said they have to report anything $1,000 or more.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Every fucking year you're gonna buy a boat  

Ever fucking year you don't buy a fucking boat

Shut the fuck up and save those lips for what you do best!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Anler said:

What kind of moron deposits cash? That goes in the safe.

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

$5000 in Canada

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Cash isn't what it used to be.

57 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I need to almost every month for on-line parts purchases from my suppliers. Then I use a debit card on-line. I have no credit cards.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I deal in a lot of cash and it can make you a little nervous. I don't want that much cash in my house, safe or not. Eventually someone is going to make a move on you. It happened to one of my old bosses and 2 people I know who own currency exchanges. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also with so many using credit or debit cards I have found many places can't make change for larger bills. Its becoming a pita. I still like it tho....

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well, if you need it to pay bills, I can see it.  But, yeah, that isn’t the preferred method to handle cash.  I guess it all depends on the purpose for it.  I know guys that prefer to take cash for work, then, go deposit it.  I just smh.  If they ever get audited, it’s gonna make the job real easy for the thieves at the IRS.  But, I try to stop giving “advice” now.  If some can’t figure it out, the ones trying to show them put themselves at risk.  So, I let them do them. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It isn’t but, it’s still a valuable way to do business if you are dealing with those that know what they are doing.  

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I was thinkin' because of the covid, they just MIGHT go for it. I don't need the boat, but I would like to pick one up. With my luck I would probably use it two times a year. I've been working on two leaking water pipes in the house for the last week. This big old place consumes too much time. If anything, I would just take out the check book. 20 Gs is a lot of cash XC!!!!  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was thinkin' because of the covid, they just MIGHT go for it. I don't need the boat, but I would like to pick one up. With my luck I would probably use it two times a year. I've been working on two leaking water pipes in the house for the last week. This big old place consumes too much time. If anything, I would just take out the check book. 20 Gs is a lot of cash XC!!!!  :bc: 

Try almost $40,000 for my pickup..:smack:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Every fucking year you're gonna buy a boat  

Ever fucking year you don't buy a fucking boat

Shut the fuck up and save those lips for what you do best!

Eatin' nice pussy????? :ashamed:

29 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Try almost $40,000 for my pickup..:smack:

What are you doing, printing it in your garage??? Forty Gs in cash!!! WTF XC!!!