Check your account email address ×

The president to address George Floyd’s death.

I think it’s time America elects a black president.  It’s time to once and for all, end the racial divide.  I believe a person of color is the key to getting this done.  By showing the African American population that electing one of their own to the highest office in the land should absolutely inspire them and they will know that with hard work and a solid effort, they can all achieve anything and inspire them to reach for higher goals while positively reforming their own communities.

Now, It won’t be easy and, will probably take two terms but, racial divide must be quelled.  This can be the key.

Prove me wrong.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A criminal pied piper that managed to hypnotize half the electorate with a healthy dose of empty promises and high grade bullshit.

Without question

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s time America elects a black president.  It’s time to once and for all, end the racial divide.  I believe a person of color is the key to getting this done.  By showing the African American population that electing one of their own to the highest office in the land should absolutely inspire them and they will know that with hard work and a solid effort, they can all achieve anything and inspire them to reach for higher goals while positively reforming their own communities.

Now, It won’t be easy and, will probably take two terms but, racial divide must be quelled.  This can be the key.

Prove me wrong.

You can't fool mother nature...

Edited by Phoenix

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Calls for every city mayor to push for Police reform.......what he could not have done this during his eight years in office? Again Obama had a lot of promise back in 2008 it just never came to be.

But he was too divisive!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know, all of those convictions were proof of that. 

Collusion. Conspiracy. Treason. Obstruction. Impeachment.

Those convictions?

57 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

One of the real problems during Obama's terms was the lack of scrutiny he faced from the press. And now we find out scrutiny from the DOJ.

And still the swamp thrives. I wonder why...

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Prove me wrong.

Talk about a wasted legacy.  I said the same thing when he got elected.  Oh well, some good should come from it, blacks have risen to the top of every aspect of American life, maybe now the ones always crying racism will shut the fuck up now that we elected an African American president.  But noooooo…...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes!

When you got nothing....

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

One of the real problems during Obama's terms was the lack of scrutiny he faced from the press. And now we find out scrutiny from the DOJ.

Some of these Derrrs missed that apparently

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

And still the swamp thrives. I wonder why...

Not sure if you noticed, but the swamp is at war.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Talk about a wasted legacy.  I said the same thing when he got elected.  Oh well, some good should come from it, blacks have risen to the top of every aspect of American life, maybe now the ones always crying racism will shut the fuck up now that we elected an African American president.  But noooooo…...

When you got nothing....

Some of these Derrrs missed that apparently

Not sure if you noticed, but the swamp is at war.

Is that why Trump is hiding in the bunker?

• Haha 1