Check your account email address ×

Calling out Jimmy

Since you didn’t answer my PM I’ll say it in public. 

Anytime you want to talk face to face let me know. I have three trips planned to Northern Michigan this summer. I’ll meet you to talk face to face. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Anytime you want to talk face to face let me know. I have three trips planned to Northern Michigan this summer. I’ll meet you to talk face to face. 

Jimmy is this sites #1 blowhard empty suit.  He's afraid.  20 years of running his mouth here, lives in sled country, and not a soul has met the guy.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are coming across as a triggered snowflake.   

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You are coming across as a triggered snowflake.   

But not Jimmy.  Ok.  :lol:   Fucking guy kneejerks from one faux outrage to another, usually by what the media fed him that day.  Hell, look at the threads he starts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Can I make a recommendation?

Tell him to go fuck himself one last time and then put him on ignore.

• Like 1

Honestly I just want to end the back and forth with him. The constant trolling is old. I’m just as much to blame as I’ve ran my mouth as well but Jimmy posts something negative on everything I post and it’s just old at this point. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But not Jimmy.  Ok.  :lol:   Fucking guy kneejerks from one faux outrage to another, usually by what the media fed him that day.  Hell, look at the threads he starts.

I mean jt ignored him and keeps calling him out in new threads.   Jimmy aside calling someone out you ignored is the definition of triggered is it not?

Just now, Kev144 said:

I mean jt ignored him and keeps calling him out in new threads.   Jimmy aside calling someone out you ignored is the definition of triggered is it not?

Triggered, for calling out a troll?  I don't really see it that way.  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I call him out because he runs his mouth in every thread I post and I can see his replies as people quote him so ignore doesn’t block everything 

15 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

JT's butthurt is reaching AMG levels!! :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=5364591

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was wondering if AMG took over JT's account  :lol:

I’m not butt hurt I’m trying to come to a resolution. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I pm’d him he won’t reply and keeps being a troll. 

That was a CUM SALMON reference.   You take this far to serious, lighten up.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well to be fair if you are going to insult someone personally on here on a daily basis you should be willing to meet them face to face.....otherwise you are an internet keyboard coward.   Especially if they agree to come to you.   

Is meeting in person over the top?   Yep.   Doesn't mean you're not a coward for calling someone names while hiding behind a keyboard. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well to be fair if you are going to insult someone personally on here on a daily basis you should be willing to meet them face to face.....otherwise you are an internet keyboard coward.   Especially if they agree to come to you.   

Is meeting in person over the top?   Yep.   Doesn't mean you're not a coward for calling someone names while hiding behind a keyboard. 

Maybe Jimmy is a super bad ass and doesnt want to kill anybody so thats why he wont meet anyone... :dunno:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe Jimmy is a super bad ass and doesnt want to kill anybody so thats why he wont meet anyone... :dunno:

Haha...hardly but the dude has some issues. 🤣