Check your account email address ×

Calling out Jimmy

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not butt hurt I’m trying to come to a resolution. 

A resolution to what...you put me on ignore and start threads with my name in them and mention me in most others....you need to resolve whatever is going on in your head. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Jimmy is this sites #1 blowhard empty suit.  He's afraid.  20 years of running his mouth here, lives in sled country, and not a soul has met the guy.  

And you’re the Joe Biden of sled forums...brag about your years of being here but can’t remember or lie about all the shit you have said over the years. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A resolution to what...you put me on ignore and start threads with my name in them and mention me in most others....you need to resolve whatever is going on in your head. 

I put you on ignore and you continue to troll every post I put up. I mentioned you after I see your replies to my posts quoted by other members. Those posts consist of you running your mouth about me. I'm simply tired of your daily trolling. Are you willing to meet up and troll to my face? 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe Jimmy is a super bad ass and doesnt want to kill anybody so thats why he wont meet anyone... :dunno:

Like the guy that slapped Saddamm's face and took on 6 Marines, who's hands were registered weapons?

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

I put you on ignore and you continue to troll every post I put up. I mentioned you after I see your replies to my posts quoted by other members. Those posts consist of you running your mouth about me. I'm simply tired of your daily trolling. Are you willing to meet up and troll to my face? 

Are you mental...you put me on ignore and start threads with my name in the title and then call me a troll. Listen up...it’s summer and I’m busy as fuck and behind schedule because of weather and lockdowns...I have zero time or interest in meeting you to satisfy whatever made up issues you are experiencing. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Like the guy that slapped Saddamm's face and took on 6 Marines, who's hands were registered weapons?

No not that bad ass! :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe Jimmy is a super bad ass and doesnt want to kill anybody so thats why he wont meet anyone... :dunno:

Maybe.....just saying if you are going to be an internet tough guy and someone says they would like to meet face to face (which nothing would happen of course) and is willing to come to you you are a coward for not agreeing. 

Here is an example of trolling...you tell me who is doing it. 

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Tell dumbfucks like Moto jimmy and Ben to take their bricks and shove them up their pussy asses

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Maybe.....just saying if you are going to be an internet tough guy and someone says they would like to meet face to face (which nothing would happen of course) and is willing to come to you you are a coward for not agreeing. 

If you’re calling me a coward good for you...IDGAF.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Aye

Just now, Highmark said:

I want to make it clear I'm not threatening him. I'm simply sick of the trolling and if he wants to troll I'm curious to see if he's willing to meet and troll me to my face. 

enjoy the site for the most part I think you guys are all good people including Jimmy. I have no axe to grind with any of you. I'm super irritated with Jimmy and his trolling and I I've probably said some nasty things about him over the last three months as well. But I'm no troll, I don't follow people on this board and comment on their every post. Jimmy has something to say about everything I post and I'm tired of it. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I want to make it clear I'm not threatening him. I'm simply sick of the trolling and if he wants to troll I'm curious to see if he's willing to meet and troll me to my face. 

enjoy the site for the most part I think you guys are all good people including Jimmy. I have no axe to grind with any of you. I'm super irritated with Jimmy and his trolling and I I've probably said some nasty things about him over the last three months as well. But I'm no troll, I don't follow people on this board and comment on their every post. Jimmy has something to say about everything I post and I'm tired of it. 

You’re delusional...you have been doing exactly that to me and I just posted one example. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here is an example of trolling...you tell me who is doing it. 

That' not trolling that's me calling you out. Trolling is replying to every single post someone makes. You do this to multiple people on this site that you have a beef with. It's not just me that you are tolling here

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Trolling or whatever you are calling it is a part of the board.   We all know the people who constantly go after certain others but if someone is going to sling insults at someone personally then back it up when they want to come to you.   If not just admit that you are an internet tough guy......IE coward and move on.   That appears to be what Jimmy is.    He name calls more than anyone on here. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

That' not trolling that's me calling you out. Trolling is replying to every single post someone makes. You do this to multiple people on this site that you have a beef with. It's not just me that you are tolling here

Oh semantics games now....what do you call putting someone on ignore and then starting threads about them?

Just now, Highmark said:

Trolling or whatever you are calling it is a part of the board.   We all know the people who constantly go after certain others but if someone is going to sling insults at someone personally then back it up when they want to come to you.   If not just admit that you are an internet tough guy......IE coward and move on.   That appears to be what Jimmy is. 

Like i said I have no issue with the banter. But Jimmy is a first class troll and he's playing this game with multiple people. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Like i said I have no issue with the banter. But Jimmy is a first class troll and he's playing this game with multiple people. 

Jesus Christ so are you as is 3/4 of the board using your definition.

Just now, jtssrx said:

Again by Troll if you mean he simply responds to all your posts then that's part of the board.....if they are slinging personal insults then be a man enough to meet face to face.    Otherwise you are just a coward.