Check your account email address ×

All about police brutality.

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

She was Peacefully trying to speak to them and they beat her. She wasn’t trying to fight them if she would’ve thought that they would’ve tagged like that I’m sure she would’ve lef

I'd bet those people are 'woke' and believed that there was no more chance those thugs would attack them than if they were Mother Tereasa. And I'd also bet that they are Still woke!

Yea, if we didn't know better we'd  think that city cops who see this everyday, have reasons for why they use the tactics they are trained to use...

And if we didn't know better we'd think that maybe for the most part, the only people willing to do this shit job in the 1st place are maybe kind of assholes themselves...

And if we didn't know better, we'd think you can't expect city cops to be Mother Teresa one minute and then be a badass protector of the citizens the next, without ever fucking up-Ever.

But, we know better..

Edited by Phoenix

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea, if we didn't know better we'd  think that city cops who see this everyday, have reasons for why they use the tactics they are trained to use...

And if we didn't know better we'd think that maybe for the most part, the only people willing to do this shit job in the 1st place are maybe kind of assholes themselves...

And if we didn't know better, we'd think you can't expect city cops to be Mother Teresa one minute and then be a badass protector of the citizens the next, without ever fucking up-Ever.

But, we know better..

Well i think that once they get someone cuffed they can stop kneeling on their neck. Would have been a non issue then dont you think? 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well i think that once they get someone cuffed they can stop kneeling on their neck. Would have been a non issue then dont you think? 

Paheonix believes the guy deserved it because he had a criminal backgroung

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Paheonix believes the guy deserved it because he had a criminal backgroung

For sure! Just like Trump deserved phony Mueller investigation because he's a republican!

13 hours ago, Anler said:

If not Floyd, then it would have been some other black criminal, sooner or later. 

Trayvon MArtin

Eric Garner

Michael Brown

Aumand Auberry

George Floyd

Take your pic, then shove them all up your ass...………. weak, passive, white boy. Add your fukkin name to the black cock lovers list!!!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If not Floyd, then it would have been some other black criminal, sooner or later. 

Trayvon MArtin

Eric Garner

Michael Brown

Aumand Auberry

Geroge Floyd

Take your pic, then shove them all up your ass...………. weak, passive, white boy. Add your fukkin name to the black cock lovers list!!!

Hopefully you are next! Knee to your neck for 10 minutes! Lets see if you die from an underlaying issue first!

Police abuse is the NATIONAL EXCUSE for blacks to rebel.

It's  " made to order " for any group looking for trouble.

The blacks commit a crime...……….they resist arrest...………………..they get hurt by police...………...lawsuit results.

Some of you boys are too dumb to realize this.

Blacks are increasing in numbers...……….AND THEY HATE WHITES. They want white's money!!! They can't compete with whites, so they will steal the white wealth. 

It's a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN by blacks. But the black cock lovers on this site won't acknowledge it. 

MOTO you fukkin cunt, you have no integrity, you bastard. 

Just reported on FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fentanyl and Methamphetamine in blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's your fukker George Floyd!!

I told you fukkin queers that I wanted to see his drug scan, and alcohol scan!!!

This is the fukkn negro that you fukkers are defending!!!  

FUCK YOU BLACK COCK LOVERS, FUCK YOU!!!!

FUCK YOU BLACK COCK LOVERS!!!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

I TOLD YOU HE WAS A BASTARD!!! I TOLD YOU, YOU FUKKIN CUNT WHITE PUSSIES!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hopefully you are next! Knee to your neck for 10 minutes! Lets see if you die from an underlaying issue first!

I don't invade pregnant women's houses, and hold a gun to their stomachs.

I don't have a long felony criminal record.

I don't drink.

I don't use fentanyl.

I don't use methamphetamines.

I don't pass phony bills.

I don't fight cops. 

You wanna try again????

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Damn, sjdubs gettin' owned by a crazy old man...

OMG !!! Pahoenix, we are really handin' out the " OWNAGE " big time!!!!!   Imagine those bitches disputin' our shit on black violence!!!! 

They are getting load after load of " OWNAGE CUM " to their black cock-lovin' faces!!!!!!!   

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG !!! Pahoenix, we are really handin' out the " OWNAGE " big time!!!!!   Imagine those bitches disputin' our shit on black violence!!!! 

They are getting load after load of " OWNAGE CUM " to their black cock-lovin' faces!!!!!!!   

Cum salmons(you and Pahoenix) got fake newsd! 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cum salmons(you and Pahoenix) got fake newsd! 

OMG!!! We " OWNED " so many here with such powerful OWNAGE !!!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Its like ur replying 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's  like ur replying to yourself LMMFAO !!! Anyone catching on ?

1 hour ago, The One said:

Its like ur replying 

It's  like ur replying to yourself LMMFAO !!! Anyone catching on ?

You get the OWNAGE CUM to your face every day!!!!!  LMAO!!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sooner or later ole Georgie boy woulda been commiting another crime.  His record was no joke. When you really ponder it, the kneeling cop did society a favor.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sooner or later ole Georgie boy woulda been commiting another crime.  His record was no joke. When you really ponder it, the kneeling cop did society a favor.

Apparently many in America disagree. The country is fire and will burn and burn and burn. 

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

HE CERTAINLY DID!!!! Who is the next pregnant woman Floyd the bastard, would have robbed????

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently many in America disagree. The country is fire and will burn and burn and burn. 

It's mostly blacks, because there are so many of them, and they are so insanely violent. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah but that has nothing to do about Georgie.....its all about gittin the top state of the art 65 incher .