Check your account email address ×

All about police brutality.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah but that has nothing to do about Georgie.....its all about gittin the top state of the art 65 incher .

Doesn’t matter What you think. In fact the protesters don’t give two shits about your analysis or the kind of car you own. The country is on fire and it’s picking up steam. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Looting is valid rebellion activity. 

Who's kidding who?

Most of those dumb Niggers have no clue what they are rebelling about as long as they get some free shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Doesn't matter. 

Well I'm pretty sure most are not impressed and this will do nothing positive for their "cause". and it goes full tilt back to this rioting has no meaning or cause to the rioters themselves. Its just a little release from being cooped up from the corona farce and getting outside for some fun to them.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I'm pretty sure most are not impressed and this will do nothing positive for their "cause". and it goes full tilt back to this rioting has no meaning or cause to the rioters themselves. Its just a little release from being cooped up from the corona farce and getting outside for some fun to them.

I sincerely hope they're having fun

Edited by motonoggin

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

and unleash hatred and violence on white people..

• Thanks 1