Check your account email address ×

All about police brutality.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some can’t afford all the bells and whistles of top end, full coverage policies.....or their deductibles.

Well then they should get a fucking job like the rest of the plebes. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah, blah....get to it then!

IMG_5460.JPG.dc737a6002c76a638ea416bb72752cfd.JPG

Look at you!  I know damn well you wouldn’t protect what you’ve built....because you’ve built nothing.  Nothing at all.  

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Most businesses have insurance. We have been robbed several times. You can always replace stuff, you can't replace people. I would never ask one of our employees to defend our property. 

She was Peacefully trying to speak to them and they beat her. She wasn’t trying to fight them if she would’ve thought that they would’ve tagged like that I’m sure she would’ve lef

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Look at you!  I know damn well you protect what you’ve built....because you’ve built nothing.  Nothing at all.  

This isn't about me...it's about you and your blather about targets of opportunity and body counts...so like I said bigmouth..get to it!!! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

This isn't about me...it's about you and your blather about targets of opportunity and body counts...so like I said bigmouth..get to it!!! 

You are a fat pussy who has spent the better part of your life in a bottle. Oh, but how proud you are to get on the wagon after you got enough of your daughter and wife Watching you lie in your own vomit on the grass every morning.  Oh, why a hero you just have been to stop making just poor decisions as an adult.  Right?

Just now, jtssrx said:

She was Peacefully trying to speak to them and they beat her. She wasn’t trying to fight them if she would’ve thought that they would’ve tagged like that I’m sure she would’ve lef

Dude this isn't a new thing, innocent people get fucked up all the time over senseless stuff. You don't know the mindset of the person that is robbing you. And she wasn't equipped mentally or physically to address that situation. I am not applauding the attackers but she could have avoided being attacked. And she is lucky it wasn't worse. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why did you get a job?  Why not try and make a run at it again.  Maybe put some more heart and soul into it?

I kept the job and tried another angle and it worked. 

What does that have to do with the fact that white people will die protecting their yarn store?

Just now, motonoggin said:

I kept the job and tried another angle and it worked. 

What does that have to do with the fact that white people will die protecting their yarn store?

What does skin color have to do with it?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Black people are protecting their stores too.  Are they dumb also?

Very few. And yes, it's pretty dumb for anyone to expect that a couple of people are going to stop a dozen people who want to rob you. 

Didn't they teach you shit like this in the military? Overwhelming force and all that?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Very few. And yes, it's pretty dumb for anyone to expect that a couple of people are going to stop a dozen people who want to rob you. 

Didn't they teach you shit like this in the military? Overwhelming force and all that?

It appears to be working.  This isn’t an “overwhelming force” either.  They are looking for low hanging fruit.  There’s no real “force” to them once they are confronted.  It’s because they have no heart and no will because most don’t really want any real change.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s about trying to protect what you’ve built your life around and much of it with every cent, heart and soul.  If people have never done that, never will and have nothing they have Ever achieved, they wouldn’t understand that.

It’s time for the body count to start rising.

:owned:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude this isn't a new thing, innocent people get fucked up all the time over senseless stuff. You don't know the mindset of the person that is robbing you. And she wasn't equipped mentally or physically to address that situation. I am not applauding the attackers but she could have avoided being attacked. And she is lucky it wasn't worse. 

I love how you make excuses for these baboons and brush off a tiny little woman getting the shit beat out of her.  

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Pretty fuckin dumb getting beat up over material things. 

Just more proof that white people value possessions over lives. Even their own. 

It's like a fucking cult.

Well that's because you don't have a clue what its like to work hard to build something and the natural instinct to want to protect it...

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s about trying to protect what you’ve built your life around and much of it with every cent, heart and soul.  If people have never done that, never will and have nothing they have Ever achieved, they wouldn’t understand that.

It’s time for the body count to start rising.

Agreed.  The stupid is strong with some of these guys.

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If you own a business and aren't insured, you're an idiot.

Oh, so you've never had trouble making the premium, or had to carry a high deductible.  As if small business owners haven't already been devastated in the past few months.  Dude, you're fucking gone.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Sounds like a great business worth risking your life for. 

I'm sure you're happy, lots of reno work to do.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey go for it, see how that works out for you. 

Likewise, when one of them shoots your ass to steal your iPhone.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are a fat pussy who has spent the better part of your life in a bottle. Oh, but how proud you are to get on the wagon after you got enough of your daughter and wife Watching you lie in your own vomit on the grass every morning.  Oh, why a hero you just have been to stop making just poor decisions as an adult.  Right?

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I love how you make excuses for these baboons and brush off a tiny little woman getting the shit beat out of her.  

Well that's because you don't have a clue what its like to work hard to build something and the natural instinct to want to protect it...

Agreed.  The stupid is strong with some of these guys.

Oh, so you've never had trouble making the premium, or had to carry a high deductible.  As if small business owners haven't already been devastated in the past few months.  Dude, you're fucking gone.

I'm sure you're happy, lots of reno work to do.

Likewise, when one of them shoots your ass to steal your iPhone.

giphy.gif

You are a miserable cunt.  :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

You are a miserable cunt.  :lol: 

Happier than you know, but you work and live in the ghetto.  I know you think all this shit is funny.  I think guys like you are funny.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Happier than you know, but you work and live in the ghetto.  I know you think all this shit is funny.  I think guys like you are funny.

Boo hoo!

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not about me its about you.   :lmao:

That's priceless.  

This lone woman was peacefully asking them not to destroy her business and they beat her with a 2x4 for it and all some on here can basically say is she deserved it because its not worth dying over material objects.

This place has some real fucking winners.  I was hesitant to say it before but man I hope you guys get the same thing.  It would be really awesome. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2