Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis. Man with Umbrella

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL You mean ones from out of state?  Did the protests at the state capitals regarding the pandemic have issues as bad as this?

what about those redneck trumpers with there blind  killing machine ak47s HOW DARE THEY 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what about those redneck trumpers with there blind  killing machine ak47s HOW DARE THEY 

LOL.  Yeah, they are always causing riots, right after they get done mudding with their monster trucks.

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yeah, they are always causing riots, right after they get done mudding with their monster trucks.

well they do make jimmy very sad so that is reason enough to ban them all to redneck island so the healing can start . excuse me I need to tug on a pube 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dieselgeek said:

Both the St Paul PD and Hennepin County Sheriff departments say no. 

Looks like a 30's yo loser antifa fuck head.   Anyone confirm moto's location at the time?   What am I thinking no way he's man enough to step out of the basement and do real anarchist shit. :lol:  

3 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Both the St Paul PD and Hennepin County Sheriff departments say no. 

Of course they do.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Looks like a 30's yo loser antifa fuck head.   Anyone confirm moto's location at the time?   What am I thinking no way he's man enough to step out of the basement and do real anarchist shit. :lol:  

Dude is a cop, no question.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course they do.

Has there been any validated proof?   Sure acts like antifa.  

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course they do.

Oh.  Well I guess t ha at settles it.  What were you doing on that day?  Can you explain Your whereabouts?

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well they do make jimmy very sad so that is reason enough to ban them all to redneck island so the healing can start . excuse me I need to tug on a pube 

Rent free in that fried brain of yours...what really makes me sad is that someone as cracked out as you is walking around using up good oxygen...such a waste. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rent free in that fried brain of yours...what really makes me sad is that someone as cracked out as you is walking around using up good oxygen...such a waste. :lol:

lol from the total waste of a life . your family must be so proud . 

I guess I would prob be a emotional wreck if I was my age looking back at my life choices and in your position to 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol from the total waste of a life . your family must be so proud . 

I guess I would prob be a emotional wreck if I was my age looking back at my life choices and in your position to 

Weren't  you just crying in another thread about someone not knowing shit about you and where you came from blah, blah, blah.....how about you concentrate on composing  a literate sentence and then maybe two of them. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weren't  you just crying in another thread about someone not knowing shit about you and where you came from blah, blah, blah.....how about you concentrate on composing  a literate sentence and then maybe two of them. 

we know you sit home most days passing time on  fs we know you can't afford big boy toys  we know you sit in your only home every weekend wasting more time on fs .we know you are a frustrated and sad person and that usually comes from life s ill chosen path .

Edited by Ez ryder