Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis. Man with Umbrella

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

COVID19 didn't work to keep people and businesses controlled, now its curfew time.  LOL.

It’s absolutely hilarity by elected imbeciles.  MN gov and mayor are pants shitting.  :lol:

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s absolutely hilarity by elected imbeciles.  MN gov and mayor are pants shitting.  :lol:

I know.  Watching some of these elected officials cancel everything only to have protests happen.  I did hear that 80% of the arrests in MN are out-of-state residents.  Let that sink in.  There is an organized plan to cause issues.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

I know.  Watching some of these elected officials cancel everything only to have protests happen.  I did here that 80% of the arrests in MN are out-of-state residents.  Let that sink in.  There is an organized plan to cause issues.

NYC was claiming 1 in 7.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought Chuck was the master of tears till I started watching this shit show . what a fucking sad state 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I know.  Watching some of these elected officials cancel everything only to have protests happen.  I did here that 80% of the arrests in MN are out-of-state residents.  Let that sink in.  There is an organized plan to cause issues.

Every protest is contaminated with individuals meant to undermine the message of the protest. And it is always videod and put on twitter and facebook to get a rise out of the intended target so people like you and JT and MC post it here like this is who the protestors really are. Welcome to Murica 2020!

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

So who is behind this?  Magically the pandemic ended the day this guy was killed? 

Susan “lying” Rice said the Russians are probably behind it.  

Can’t make this up!  What a wonderful legacy!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought Chuck was the master of tears till I started watching this shit show . what a fucking sad state 

What’s happened to my state?!!!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Every protest is contaminated with individuals meant to undermine the message of the protest. And it is always videod and put on twitter and facebook to get a rise out of the intended target so people like you and JT and MC post it here like this is who the protestors really are. Welcome to Murica 2020!

LOL You mean ones from out of state?  Did the protests at the state capitals regarding the pandemic have issues as bad as this?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn Antifa!!!!  Amirite?

:lol:

Just now, racer254 said:

So who is behind this?  Magically the pandemic ended the day this guy was killed? 

When you insert a few who will get things started into a massive crowds that take on that mentality its a recipe for trouble.

CNN was reporting last night that Antifa was using NYC's bike share to travel around announce the "vulnerable" areas where little to no police presence were around.   Then a few so called leaders of these packs just take the large crowds there.   Few start throwing bricks and burning stuff and all hell breaks loose.   Crowd mentality is a real thing. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL You mean ones from out of state?  Did the protests at the state capitals regarding the pandemic have issues as bad as this?

Yeah they always put some confederate flags and nazi shit in there. Really you should just kill yourself before the blacks get you and make you their slave...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Susan “lying” Rice said the Russians are probably behind it.  

Can’t make this up!  What a wonderful legacy!  :lol:

What’s happened to my state?!!!

You serious Clark?

BewitchedInsistentDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah they always put some confederate flags and nazi shit in there. Really you should just kill yourself before the blacks get you and make you their slave...

Nah, I am a good worker. 

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it's pretty clear who is behind everything in 2020.  Dominic Toretto.  Think about, I mean the guy is know for organizing race wars.  He's known to attack semi trucks.  He's also known to heavily promote Corona.  It's Toretto, Brian, it always has been Toretto.  

corona.jpg

race wars.jpg

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I know.  Watching some of these elected officials cancel everything only to have protests happen.  I did hear that 80% of the arrests in MN are out-of-state residents.  Let that sink in.  There is an organized plan to cause issues.

That's actually not true. Most of the rioters are local. That claim is part of the strategy the blame riots on huwhite supreemacists...