Check your account email address ×

Many of the “I know who you are” support this pedo

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You support a pedophileYou support a pedophile

You should make a poll of who supports Biden first before you go assigning positions to people. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

He needs a strawman to maintain his cognitive dissonance.

Apparently condemnation of one fascist means automatic support of another. 

I just amazes me that in a nation wide search for a Democrat to run for president Biden is the answer.  I wonder if any of you younger guys even know about his runs for president that were shot down dues to his lies about his own record.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He needs a strawman to maintain his cognitive dissonance.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Apparently condemnation of one fascist means automatic support of another. 

Are you saying Trumps a fascist?  Please explain.  :lol: 

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I wish all the stupid people would just die off. 

Me too.  

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I just amazes me that in a nation wide search for a Democrat to run for president Biden is the answer.  I wonder if any of you younger guys even know about his runs for president that were shot down dues to his lies about his own record.

Because the globalist cabal that are propping him up need a malleable figurehead to do their bidding.  Its gratifying however, to see that they learned nothing from the last election and that page from the playbook just doesn't work anymore.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is 2020, lies don’t matter. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Even if that were true Bidens obvious mental lapses should be more than enough to give the Democrats pause. I mean have you heard Biden murder stats in his interviews?  Having that guy talk about numbers any numbers is just awful.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why Biden’s First Run for President Failed

Let me just say that I think the pick of Biden as Vice President to Obama was a good move.  Certainly Biden has been around long enough to be of use to a new Politician like Obama in the jungle of Washington it makes sense.  But considering the wide range of candidates the Dems had to pick from this time around it seems like a bad fit.  Gabbard, Buttagedge, Wang all much better choices to go up against Trump.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Nope and especially on this forum....it's all just fun so lie away!!!!! :lol:

BTW Biden is holed up in the basement anyhow and since we are throwing around pedophile charges willy nilly  maybe take a look at Trumps weird relationship with Ivanka...pedophilia and incest....juicy!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope and especially on this forum....it's all just fun so lie away!!!!! :lol:

BTW Biden is holed up in the basement anyhow and since we are throwing around pedophile charges willy nilly  maybe take a look at Trumps weird relationship with Ivanka...pedophilia and incest....juicy!!! 

:lol:

The same ones who support pedo-joe are the ones who are cool with joggers rampaging around the country robbing and killing people...

Sick mofos, the lot of them...

Edited by Phoenix

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you pedophile?

no but i did stay at a holiday inn lazt night so i tink i will head down to a,daycare and start rubbing some kids till they pull away then pull them back for a few more strokes, fucking teases 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

pic on the bed is as creepy as anything Biden has done.  

Sure.  His own flesh and blood, his own daughter....is the same as some career politician lizard worshipper slobbering over someone elses daughter...mmmksure.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure.  His own flesh and blood, his own daughter....is the same as some career politician lizard worshipper slobbering over someone elses daughter...mmmksure.

So desperate to find anything on Trump, they post pics of a father with his daughter.  :lol: