Check your account email address ×

CLAPPER: ‘I DON’T RECALL WHAT PROMPTED A REQUEST THAT WAS MADE ON MY BEHALF FOR UNMASKING’ FLYNN

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

They probably do actually remember but either don’t want to say or are unable to due to risk of revealing classified information.  

These guys are going to be like Hillary Clinton testifying in front of congress and endless loop of "I don't Recall" and "I don't remember"  

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Flynn plead guilty.

Under duress. Look if you can't see the forest for the trees here maybe a step back is in order.  The Government cannot withhold exculpatory evidence and they did.  the question on your mind should be who should take the blame for obstruction of justice.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

You were defending him just 5 years ago

Clapper , Brennen , Comey , Barr , Kavanaugh and every other deep state rights destroying piece of shit are all the fucking same.

You don’t give two fucks or even understand what’s going on. You just cheer for you’re team and root against the “bad guys” on the other side

fucking mindless cunt

Prove it you mind numbing dipship.  Please show me where I defended any of this type of behavior. 

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Prove it you mind numbing dipship.  Please show me where I defended any of this type of behavior. 

Derrrrr......derrrrrrrrrfddrrrrjfnfnxkdjd

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Are you really going to go there?  Is that really all you have to say on the matter?  

Obama said it too so yes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

aw c'mon Vincenzo...  :bc: 

Mark, what is Obamagate? It's just another lock her up, and we saw how that went nowhere.

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. Are you really going to go there?  Is that really all you have to say on the matter?  

He plead guilty, we know this.

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mark, what is Obamagate? It's just another lock her up, and we saw how that went nowhere.

Obama gate is just another Penrose staircase nothing-burger that Trump has crafted to distract from his pandemic failures and smear his political opponent.  Its going nowhere and lacks taste.

Twice.

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The evidence is overwhelming.  The dots connect.  Obama is the most corrupt president in our lifetimes.  What his administration did to co opt the election and weaponizing of apolitical agencies is treason.  I don’t expect that he will be tried for it, but I do expect that several people in his administration are going to be indicted and prosecuted. Maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The evidence is overwhelming.  The dots connect.  Obama is the most corrupt president in our lifetimes.  What his administration did to co opt the election and weaponizing of apolitical agencies is treason.  I don’t expect that he will be tried for it, but I do expect that several people in his administration are going to be indicted and prosecuted. Maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it.

Bush is by far the most corrupt...his lies and ineptitude cost the country trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. Not to mention a million Iraqi and Afghani lives

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bush is by far the most corrupt...his lies and ineptitude cost the country trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. Not to mention a million Iraqi and Afghani lives

Lies and ineptitude don't necessarily mean corruptness.  In the grand scheme of it all, Obama's administration weaponized the government for political purposes knowingly violating more Constitutional rights than any other before him.  That's a fact.

Just now, Phoenix said:

I don't think he cares what he sounds like because he doesn't think anything knows nothing will become of it...

This is sad but true.  They all have their own rules/laws/and own set of rights.  We just need to watch and judge from the voting juror seats.  It's complete government and political fuckery and they use our divide to continue to do whatever they want.  Both sides practice it.....very well.  

:usflag::boot:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok.  But that’s a separate matter, and an opinion on something that no one has been able to bring any indictments on.  Obama had 8 years and pretty much ran roughshod over innocent people, but he never accused or went after Bush.  The Patriot Act which I know makes you insane, is yet another matter.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lies and ineptitude don't necessarily mean corruptness.  In the grand scheme of it all, Obama's administration weaponized the government for political purposes knowingly violating more Constitutional rights than any other before him.  That's a fact.

This is sad but true.  They all have their own rules/laws/and own set of rights.  We just need to watch and judge from the voting juror seats.  It's complete government and political fuckery and they use our divide to continue to do whatever they want.  Both sides practice it.....very well.  

:usflag::boot:

I think there is only one real party. Both fake sides are in lock-step on every major issue.

Edited by Phoenix

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok.  But that’s a separate matter, and an opinion on something that no one has been able to bring any indictments on.  Obama had 8 years and pretty much ran roughshod over innocent people, but he never accused or went after Bush.  The Patriot Act which I know makes you insane, is yet another matter.

Obama is pure garbage....I hope he swings and all his cronies too. Plus it would set a good precedent 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

I think there is only one real party. Both fake sides are in lock-step on every major issue.

All of DC is corrupt.  But the Dems are just plain out of their minds right now.  Liberal fascism will not go quietly into that good night.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All of DC is corrupt.  But the Dems are just plain out of their minds right now.  Liberal fascism will not go quietly into that good night.

The leftists are evil but if it wasn't for the republi-frauds gate-keeping their side, they wouldn't have the power they do...

Just now, Phoenix said:

The leftists are evil but if it wasn't for the republi-frauds gate-keeping their side, they wouldn't have the power they do...

Uranium one just didn't fill Clinton's and her party's pockets.  Just like both sides will continue to profit by shearing us sheep frequently....but only just enough that we don't buck.  It really is the most successfully spectacular play out of "divide and conquer" in history.  But, it cannot last.  It never does.  Sooner or later.......we're heading for trouble.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 1:00 PM, DriftBusta said:

What evidence?

Please educate me :bc: 

• Like 1