Check your account email address ×

Who is the authoritarian?

Joe Biden campaign: “A free press is essential to a free society. Tyrants know this all too well. That is why attacking the press and attempting to intimidate independent media is a standard part of the authoritarian playbook,”

Also Joe Biden campaign:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Answer is Bill Barr

What cha gonna do? I was told in the fight against tyranny I would be 'standing of the shoulders" of you and Short Shit.

Ok. Let's get busy. What we gonna do?

I can help by giving you both a list of other sled sites we can go post on!

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

What cha gonna do? I was told in the fight against tyranny I would be 'standing of the shoulders" of you and Short Shit.

Ok. Let's get busy. What we gonna do?

I can help by giving you both a list of other sled sites we can go post on!

You don’t fight tyranny by voicing support for the tyrants....how about you start there you fucking moron

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don’t fight tyranny by voicing support for the tyrants....how about you start there you fucking moron

How about you read the OP and see who abrogated the rights of the free press, which is now right out in the open, first?

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Standing on mine and Bhen's shoulders."

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you read the OP and see who abrogated the rights of the free press, which is now right out in the open, first?

Yah....that’s the real issue this week. Not that the senate at the behest of Trump and Barr upheld one of the most damaging portions of the fucking patriot act. Gimme a fucking break

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

No such thing as free press anymore. Huge corps and powerful people pushing their agenda. 

you can find 'journalists' to defend any political position now. People will flock to those who mirror their personal beliefs and claim it's real while dissenting opinions are dismissed as fake, facts be dammed.

This place is a perfect example of that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you can find 'journalists' to defend any political position now. People will flock to those who mirror their personal beliefs and claim it's real while dissenting opinions are dismissed as fake, facts be dammed.

This place is a perfect example of that. 

I have no problem with dissenting opinions but to plainly ignore facts and report in contrary of known facts is where a line needs to be drawn.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

so you support who then Eric holder 

at least some one is opening this shit up for the world to see . not that most pay attention 

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Of all of the people he outed he is the only one in jail. 

Plato's allegory of the cave.......people will not reward you for telling them the truth if goes against a lie they whole hearted believe.  See:  Religion, Global warming and Democrats with Russiagate. 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Plato's allegory of the cave.......people will not reward you for telling them the truth if goes against a lie they whole hearted believe.  See:  Religion, Global warming and Democrats with Russiagate. 

I like it.  :bc: 

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you support who then Eric holder 

at least some one is opening this shit up for the world to see . not that most pay attention 

Wtf ??? Moron