Check your account email address ×

Who's getting snow?

ckf

One thing I never understood was why guys head out with the first 6" snow fall?  going and destroying the base and their sleds while at it lol. I want it to freeze properly first. they didn't groom the lake trail by my place last year which meant I had to drive around the lake to buddies cabin instead of riding straight across on the trail.  

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

One thing I never understood was why guys head out with the first 6" snow fall?  going and destroying the base and their sleds while at it lol. I want it to freeze properly first. they didn't groom the lake trail by my place last year which meant I had to drive around the lake to buddies cabin instead of riding straight across on the trail.  

Yeah...it always cracks me up.  Hey, if someone wants to buzz a few ditches or fields they are familiar with...groovy.  But I've seen what our trail system has for "tricks and treats" in the summer.  No thanks.  I'm still close to my old dealer...I may pop in today and get a sled count....busted A-arms, drive shafts, skis and spindles.  Never fails.  Some will be totalled due to bulkheads being tweaked.

.....and you couldn't wait to get out in that fresh pow-pow!     :guzzle: :fool:  :cry:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it always cracks me up.  Hey, if someone wants to buzz a few ditches or fields they are familiar with...groovy.  But I've seen what our trail system has for "tricks and treats" in the summer.  No thanks.  I'm still close to my old dealer...I may pop in today and get a sled count....busted A-arms, drive shafts, skis and spindles.  Never fails.  Some will be totalled due to bulkheads being tweaked.

.....and you couldn't wait to get out in that fresh pow-pow!     :guzzle: :fool:  :cry:

We're just running Paul Bunyan paved trail, perfect for early riding!!

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuckin culverts :flush::lol:

I actually like ditch banging around here until the trails are ready ,but they get filled pretty fast with water, so again . ..Needs to freeze lol 

13 minutes ago, Jet said:

IMG_1441.JPG

Nice!  How much did you get....hell, looking at our trailhead when I went by this morning, I don't think we even got 3" here in Duluth...surprising.

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Fuckin culverts :flush::lol:

I actually like ditch banging around here until the trails are ready ,but they get filled pretty fast with water, so again . ..Needs to freeze lol 

Million to one shot........fucking gay!