Check your account email address ×

Mike Tyson Back At 53

He's not better than ever. I think he is making a big mistake if he tries to do some sanctioned fights against top tier fighters. I like Mike and have always been a fan but this won't be good if he does that. 

With his notoriety he can have a great career just being a celebrity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's not better than ever. I think he is making a big mistake if he tries to do some sanctioned fights against top tier fighters. I like Mike and have always been a fan but this won't be good if he does that. 

I don't think anyone is saying that.   Still looking pretty fit for 53.  Fucking guys an old man like you now.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would be great. :lol:

No matter the cost of that card or the state of covid 19 infections and government lockdowns I would have a party.  All you can eat prime rib and coors lights.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Either way he's still a bad mofo! 

He always will be. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think anyone is saying that.   Still looking pretty fit for 53.  Fucking guys an old man like you now.  :lol: 

I know, that's why I think it's a bad idea! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Better than ever? Lol, no way a 53 old Tyson is better than a 20 year old Tyson. I give him credit for trying. 

Yep. He is obviously back in decent shape and he has enough skill to compete with almost any 50 year old but no, not even close to better than ever. 

A modern day Tyson fight could be good entertainment for a few rounds.   I think Holyfield would be  a good matchup. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not as old as you or me, but at 53 he would whoop both are asses on our best day at our best condition of our lives.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Old boy is looking pretty damn good.  This could be interesting.  I gave up watching boxing after he retired.

Everyone give up boxing after he retired.  

11 hours ago, Anler said:

He’ll be triumphant!  Movies prove this!

:lol:

He’ll be pummeled if he fights anyone with talent....but it will draw millions and he’ll make serious bank like most fighters in their prime wish their could make.  I’m all for it.

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Not as old as you or me, but at 53 he would whoop both are asses on our best day at our best condition of our lives.

It’s been my experience that the ones you don’t think will amount to much will beat your ass. Skinny, squirrely little dudes and old fuckers with pot bellies will wear a head out in a hurry!  :lmao:

I like Mikey...always have.  I’m all in for his comeback!

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

not a person on this site going to come back from more than 1-2 punches from a guy like that.  

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone give up boxing after he retired.  

He’ll be triumphant!  Movies prove this!

:lol:

He’ll be pummeled if he fights anyone with talent....but it will draw millions and he’ll make serious bank like most fighters in their prime wish their could make.  I’m all for it.

It’s been my experience that the ones you don’t think will amount to much will beat your ass. Skinny, squirrely little dudes and old fuckers with pot bellies will wear a head out in a hurry!  :lmao:

I like Mikey...always have.  I’m all in for his comeback!

I agree with that, but we know Mike is a real  badass.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not a person on this site going to come back from more than 1-2 punches from a guy like that.  

No doubt, but I almost would like to try just to say I did it, ALMOST.

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I agree with that, but we know Mike is a real  badass.

Fact.  

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Shit...the only way that second punch landS is if he hits you after you are on the ground.  :lmao:

32 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No doubt, but I almost would like to try just to say I did it, ALMOST.

Me too!  

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fact.  

Shit...the only way that second punch landS is if he hits you after you are on the ground.  :lmao:

Me too!  

Not me, I've been concussed enough on my own without taking any more shots on or about the head.