Check your account email address ×

NYC nurse stole credit card from dying covid Patient

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you think this is a new event? Nurses have been robbing patients since the beginning of patients. And it happens alot. 

Yeah but was it on Twitter?! 

...and just like that, the “heroic front line healthcare worker” narrative just ended.

And why are they all so fat?  It’s like, why are the mentally unfit and weak In the mental health field?

What a crazy world!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...and just like that, the “heroic front line healthcare worker” narrative just ended.

And why are they all so fat?  It’s like, why are the mentally unfit and weak In the mental health field?

What a crazy world!!!!

the every nurse and doctor is a hero narrative is ridiculous,   outside some small pockets the nurses are doing their job just like any other day. And a shit ton of them aren't working at all with everything elective shut down.   And why the fuck are police and fire heroes in this pandemic,  they sit around on their ass with less people to pull over and accidents to go to.  Oh wait they are heroes for harassing people trying to walk on the beach.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the every nurse and doctor is a hero narrative is ridiculous,   outside some small pockets the nurses are doing their job just like any other day. And a shit ton of them aren't working at all with everything elective shut down.   And why the fuck are police and fire heroes in this pandemic,  they sit around on their ass with less people to pull over and accidents to go to.  Oh wait they are heroes for harassing people trying to walk on the beach.  

The first responder hero mantra.  It’s retarded.  Wearing a uniform for work doesn’t make everyone that does so a “hero” (including military personnel).  Does it put them in a position to maybe do something heroic?  Sure.  But when did that become the water mark for defining heroism?  Sad. Americans just need their heroes I guess.

“On the front lines”!!!!!!  :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The first responder hero mantra.  It’s retarded.  Wearing a uniform for work doesn’t make everyone that does so a “hero” (including military personnel).  Does it put them in a position to maybe do something heroic?  Sure.  But when did that become the water mark for defining heroism?  Sad. Americans just need their heroes I guess.

.......we must not forget the poor teachers also. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man I wear a uniform to work. :lol:  guess I’m a hero. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What a crazy world!!!!

I'm always flummoxed by that as well. I mean a lot of hot chicks get in to nursing. Why are they all fat blobs of goo after like 8-10 years on the job? 

Every occupation has its pieces of shit.   Considering about 20% plus of the population would rob you blind given the chance this should surprise nobody.

She'll blame it on PTSD of seeing all the patients die or some other excuse and people will jump to her defense. 

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm always flummoxed by that as well. I mean a lot of hot chicks get in to nursing. Why are they all fat blobs of goo after like 8-10 years on the job? 

Think of the biggest bitches you knew in HS and how many of them went into nursing?   Just sayin......

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every occupation has its pieces of shit.   Considering about 20% plus of the population would rob you blind given the chance this should surprise nobody.

She'll blame it on PTSD of seeing all the patients die or some other excuse and people will jump to her defense. 

It’s more like 30 plus

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

but did she make a tik tok while shopping

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Think of the biggest bitches you knew in HS and how many of them went into nursing?   Just sayin......

I didn't know him in HS but........