Check your account email address ×

LeBron James, other athletes speak out on Ahmaud Arbery shooting

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

it is an awful situation.  Cops dealing with blacks is bad enough,  regular civilians doing so is  a recipe for disaster.  But wrestling the guy over the gun was just stupid.  I don't see this being a murder charge and in fact I can't see much sticking to the father given he was on the phone with the cops and was trying to involve them but a manslaughter charge against the kids certainly justified.  

There’s a reason charges weren’t initially filed...especially in this day and age.  Now, we’re getting the fallout with its and kangaroo type court show where facts will be manipulated or hidden all together.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There’s a reason charges weren’t initially filed...especially in this day and age.  Now, we’re getting the fallout with its and kangaroo type court show where facts will be manipulated or hidden all together.

Remember the two guys went chasing. They put themselves in a situation were they feared for their own lives. If they had stayed in the truck and just monitored were the suspect was to the police. They would have never feared for their lives. Seems like as soon as the guy got out of the truck with his shotgun.... He feared for his life. 

• Like 1

Just now, bladefever said:

Remember the two guys went chasing. They put themselves in a situation were they feared for their own lives. If they had stayed in the truck and just monitored were the suspect was to the police. They would have never feared for their lives. Seems like as soon as the guy got out of the truck with his shotgun.... He feared for his life. 

They had reason to chase.  Citizens arrests are legal.  That’s a fact.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They had reason to chase.  Citizens arrests are legal.  That’s a fact.  

look at the 2 tards,  fucking wannabe heroes who got a guy killed.  Legal or not it's fucking stupid.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

look at the 2 tards,  fucking wannabe heroes who got a guy killed.  Legal or not it's fucking stupid.  

Well, if we’re going by looks then........  :lol:

I’m not, in any way, vouching for these two rednecks.  But again, there’s a reason no charges were initially filed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

it is an awful situation.  Cops dealing with blacks is bad enough,  regular civilians doing so is  a recipe for disaster.  But wrestling the guy over the gun was just stupid.  I don't see this being a murder charge and in fact I can't see much sticking to the father given he was on the phone with the cops and was trying to involve them but a manslaughter charge against the kids certainly justified.  

Good post.

When the jogger went after the shooter it changed everything.   Its bare minimum reasonable both were trying to protect themselves at that point.

If I'm carrying and a crime is taking place outside my home/property I'm not intervening with my firearm unless serious physical assaults or worse are taking place.   If no gun is involved I might try and help but it wouldn't involve my firearm until deadly force occurring before I would chose to do the same.   Simply not worth the risk of charges or lawsuits.   I'm not the police and won't act as one unless absolutely necessary. 

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if we’re going by looks then........  :lol:

I’m not, in any way, vouching for these two rednecks.  But again, there’s a reason no charges were initially filed.

Two guns and 4 hands. VS . two hands. Sounds like a fair fight. I guess the two guns were just in case their 4 hands couldn't do the job. 

13 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Two guns and 4 hands. VS . two hands. Sounds like a fair fight. I guess the two guns were just in case their 4 hands couldn't do the job. 

Who goes and looks for a fair fight?  Are you fucking stupid?  I’m betting they caught this dipshit fucking around where he shouldn’t be and confronted him....it went south from there when an eggplant couldn’t figure out that fighting an armed redneck and trying to grab his gun wasn’t a good idea well...Hows that shotgun blast to the chest feel at point blank?  Exhilarating I’ll bet!!!!  Not to mention, it could be explained that it accidentally went off when he had his hands on it.

To try and appease the natives, manslaughter will be charged, and pled out to a hand slap.  It won’t work.  BLM is coming back!  Finally!  I’ve missed them and their ass loads of hypocrisy.  You and Pouty should join in!  Maybe between your two towns you can find a black person and ask them how.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Story?

was at a shady party and the coked out guy who lived there decided to pull out a gun when he got pissed over something stupid.  I ended up just backing away from the situation because I'm not fucking with a guy with a gun. I used to run with an interesting crew who liked to stir shit up and sometimes that resulted in some bad situations.  

I've also been working in a bank that was being robbed,  we were working in a room off the lobby and just pushed the door shut when the guy jumped the counter waiving a pistol.   No reason to engage with armed people,  your not going to win.  The armed robbery was in 1992 so the other was prob the year or two before that.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

was at a shady party and the coked out guy who lived there decided to pull out a gun when he got pissed over something stupid.  I ended up just backing away from the situation because I'm not fucking with a guy with a gun. I used to run with an interesting crew who liked to stir shit up and sometimes that resulted in some bad situations.  

I've also been working in a bank that was being robbed,  we were working in a room off the lobby and just pushed the door shut when the guy jumped the counter waiving a pistol.   No reason to engage with armed people,  your not going to win.  The armed robbery was in 1992 so the other was prob the year or two before that.  

Crazy stuff ...!

Never had one pulled on me luckily. Did have a bud pull a gun on another bud at a deer camp by Bhens in N Mn. I grabbed the gun, took it & then ragdolled him.

This whole thing St Trayvon 2.0. This time though there is a detailed DA Report available and video of the incident that backs it up. The fake media has edited the video, ignored the Report and found a glamour shot of the perp. The same self-hating whites react just like before, evidence be damned. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html 

Here is the perp's mugshot. 

ho6LsBA.jpg

11 hours ago, bladefever said:

The only thing that matters is if laws were broken and None were. Case closed...then re-opened for political purposes...

Edited by Phoenix

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I've seen pics of you dude, you might want to steer clear of the subject of physical appearance. Jus' sayin'..

Hey Pahonix, you do a better job of postin' this shit, than I do. I concluded that it was futile. There are too many, passive males on this site. 

They are guilt-ridden. They think these street blacks are fun guys, and sports guys like Shaquille O'Neill, and we are racist because we 

are...……... enraged against the BLACK VIOLENCE PERMEATING AMERICA. 

The black violence that is occurring in America, is happening FOR A REASON. When the little boy was shot in his stroller in Georgia, white men should have gone apeshit.

When the girl ( CHRISTIAN last name ) was raped , tortured, and murdered in Tn., with her boyfriend, the white men of Tn. should have gone ballistic.  

It NEVER happens, because our fukkin government will kill us for retaliating...………...literally. Until the day comes that WHITEY is not fearful of the law or military, we are sitting ducks for black brutality.  

Good luck trying to get the message out...……..you're doin' a good job.   

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sounds like the jogger went for the hill jack’s weapon in self defense. 

Brains like a rock!  :lol:

Many die out of stupidity daily.  Just not as many as I’d like.

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

This whole thing St Trayvon 2.0. This time though there is a detailed DA Report available and video of the incident that backs it up. The fake media has edited the video, ignored the Report and found a glamour shot of the perp. The same self-hating whites react just like before, evidence be damned. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884019-Waycross-DA-Letter-on-Arbery-Shooting-Jp.html 

Here is the perp's mugshot. 

ho6LsBA.jpg

Oh, just another aspiring rapper trying to better society for sure.

• Haha 1