Check your account email address ×

LeBron James, other athletes speak out on Ahmaud Arbery shooting

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not immediately arrested...gee...wonder why? 
Can you even imagine if the situation was reversed...no arrests would be needed because the shooters would have killed by the police. 

In case anyone is interested in what actually happened, I'll post some info. No one was charged because they acted in self-defense. How many time do we have to go through the same charade before people stop listening to the fraudulent media...

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/georgia/ahmaud-arbery-case-man-killed-brunswick-feburary-shooter-not-arrested/JPU4CQVZBBG2DN2YRJRQCRDEX4/

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/police-report-sheds-more-light-on-satilla-shores-shooting/article_2d7c05c8-36d3-55b5-ae11-60ea763095b3.html

433d365869abfc5e06bcff3c91c62a4e8632cd723814ed2386eb6bb14e5731ee.jpg

I’m not going through all of your links...did the victim have a gun because I find it hard to understand how 2 armed guys in a pickup chasing a guy down and then shooting and killing him can be considered self defense.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

In case anyone is interested in what actually happened, I'll post some info. No one was charged because they acted in self-defense. How many time do we have to go through the same charade before people stop listening to the fraudulent media...

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/georgia/ahmaud-arbery-case-man-killed-brunswick-feburary-shooter-not-arrested/JPU4CQVZBBG2DN2YRJRQCRDEX4/

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/police-report-sheds-more-light-on-satilla-shores-shooting/article_2d7c05c8-36d3-55b5-ae11-60ea763095b3.html

433d365869abfc5e06bcff3c91c62a4e8632cd723814ed2386eb6bb14e5731ee.jpg

How was this self defense? Please explain. 

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well if Lebron said it.  SMH no agenda there.  

Fox News just said an unarmed man shot and killed in cold blood.

the whole black men feel hunted every day spiels pretty worn out.

They had zero reason to be chasing him and there was zero for killing him.  Cops need to be knocked off their pedestal but it's not a black and white war like Lebron and uncle snotty claim.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

They had zero reason to be chasing him and there was zero for killing him.  Cops need to be knocked off their pedestal but it's not a black and white war like Lebron and uncle snotty claim.  

Yeah right...if he was white these dumbfucks would have not been chasing him.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah right...if he was white these dumbfucks would have not been chasing him.

i did say there was zero reason to chase him but these situations are the exception not the rule.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Why?  He is spot on.  Look at the graph that was posted.  Blacks are slaughtering each other at a pandemic rate.  They can’t put gas in their cars at night,  out of fear of being killed for their car.  They have to live like caged animals, with bars on windows and doors out of fear of their neighbors. 
we would never stand for this in our neighborhoods .  Do you think Lebrun lives in a black neighborhood? Fuck no!  He lives with the whites where he doesn’t have to worry about being hunted like an animal.

• Like 2

Lebron seems to feel different-  note the WE

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Why?  He is spot on.  Look at the graph that was posted.  Blacks are slaughtering each other at a pandemic rate.  They can’t put gas in their cars at night,  out of fear of being killed for their car.  They have to live like caged animals, with bars on windows and doors out of fear of their neighbors. 
we would never stand for this in our neighborhoods .  Do you think Lebrun lives in a black neighborhood? Fuck no!  He lives with the whites where he doesn’t have to worry about being hunted like an animal.

We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lebron seems to feel different-  note the WE

We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

Yeah,  there’s no “we”. :lmao:

But, for people living in the inner city neighborhoods that is reality.  My son lived  in the hood for 3 years,  with some friends.  Just sitting on your porch makes you a target.  Those people live in constant fear and it is not of white peoples 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not going through all of your links...did the victim have a gun because I find it hard to understand how 2 armed guys in a pickup chasing a guy down and then shooting and killing him can be considered self defense.

There are two links and a short video. They didn't "chase him down", they were ahead of him by quite a ways-stopped. The perp caught up to them, veered off and went past the passenger's side of their truck. When he got to the front of the truck he turned, ran across in front of the truck and attacked a guy that was standing near the front corner of the driver's side of the vehicle. The guy backed away and the perp kept coming at him grabbing the gun and punching him. The guy shot him and he continued the attack so he shot again. The two links contain info from the police report and a lot of other info about the whole situation and everyone in it. The perp had a record including possessing a loaded gun in a school, resisting arrest, theft...just read the articles. The video has to be watched carefully several time because the swings off to the side and back a couple of time. 

This exact same scenario plays out all the time in the cities. I could post the stories and vids all day...

And anyone who thinks the cops and prosecutor are going engage in some conspiracy to protect these guys because they are white haven't been paying attention for the last 50 years. Show me one time where it's happened in this century.  Blacks meanwhile can literally murder someone in front of witnesses and never see a jail cell...

Ahhhh...good to see another Michigan racist crawl out of the woodwork...SMH.

Sorry but I’m not buying that the justice system is more fair to blacks than whites.

People can believe what they want but the reason there were no arrests made is because there were no laws broken and that is all that matters. Wether anyone agrees or disagrees with the laws is irrelevant. 

And this whole Alice-in-Wonderland fairytale of Bad White vs innocent black is completely ass-backwards. Many books have been written on the subject and there are endless videos and news stories to prove it.

Just take a look at this one single web-site and how many Recent black on White savage murders there are everywhere All the time. It's impossible to exaggerate. 

Remember that crazy fucker that used to post here, he built wood pile and he was always talking about black on white crime. Well one day I ran across an article by chance that was talking about black mobs of up to 1000 rampaging around cities all over the country. I didn't believe it was possible or I'd have heard about it. Well one key word search lead to another which lead to another website and another book, another vid, etc. It was like going down the rabbit whole...It's much harder to find the truth now because youtube, fakebook etc are deleting people that report on this stuff. Google's searches are censored via algorithm to steer key word search only to the fake media sites that they want you to see...I can easily demonstrate this. Every single claim I make I can easily prove-the info is still out there you just have know where to look...http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Black V White...…………..24/7, 365. It never ends, it never will. 

SEPARATION...…….IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. I challenge anyone to pose a better solution. Bear in mind, EVERYTHING has been tried for 60 years, and has not worked. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...good to see another Michigan racist crawl out of the woodwork...SMH.

Sorry but I’m not buying that the justice system is more fair to blacks than whites.

Here comes the leftist with his attempts at shaming tactics...won't work, I just go where the truth takes me. Here's a story about a black man that murdered a white man in the middle of the street in front of witnesses and didn't go to prison for it. Show me this scenario with a white person.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U5yiJqW3Cjb2/

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Black V White...…………..24/7, 365. It never ends, it never will. 

SEPARATION...…….IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. I challenge anyone to pose a better solution. Bear in mind, EVERYTHING has been tried for 60 years, and has not worked. 

Looks like you are red-pilled, my friend...

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fox News just said an unarmed man shot and killed in cold blood.

Fox news is every bit as fake as the rest of them on these types of situations and on most other situations for that matter...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

People can believe what they want but the reason there were no arrests made is because there were no laws broken and that is all that matters. Wether anyone agrees or disagrees with the laws is irrelevant. 

And this whole Alice-in-Wonderland fairytale of Bad White vs innocent black is completely ass-backwards. Many books have been written on the subject and there are endless videos and news stories to prove it.

Just take a look at this one single web-site and how many Recent black on White savage murders there are everywhere All the time. It's impossible to exaggerate. 

Remember that crazy  fucker that used to post here, he built wood pile and he was always talking about black on white crime. Well one day I ran across an article by chance that was talking about black mobs of up to 1000 rampaging around cities all over the country. I didn't believe it was possible or I'd have heard about it. Well one key word search lead to another which lead to another website and another book, another vid, etc. It was like going down the rabbit whole...It's much harder to find the truth now because youtube, fakebook etc are deleting people that report on this stuff. Google's searches are censored via algorithm to steer key word search only to the fake media sites that they want you to see...I can easily demonstrate this. Every single claim I make I can easily prove-the info is still out there you just have know where to look...http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Wait a minute!!! I have woodpiles!! Who are you talkin' about?????

BASTAGE!!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute!!! I have woodpiles!! Who are you talkin' about?????

BASTAGE!!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

How old are you and how long have you been on this site? You are out east right, ME maybe?