Check your account email address ×

LeBron James, other athletes speak out on Ahmaud Arbery shooting

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Oh for fucks sake. An unarmed black man running is outnumbered by two white guys with guns. If the dumbass honkeys couldn't defend themselves in a battle of fisticuffs and taken him down without using lethal force, maybe they should've waited for the po po to show up. The ONLY reason they followed and confronted him was because they had weapons plain and simple. This would be a non issue had the proper authorities been allowed to handle it.

they showed the negro whose boss.   

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they showed the negro whose boss.   

I think it’s questionable now.  Citizen’s arrests are still allowed and it sound like they had him on camera several times on property where thefts were being reported.  Let alone he was trying to wrestle a gun away from somebody.  Dumbfuck.

I doubt there will be any charges that amount to anything.  And if so, just a hand slap to help soothe the natives.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s questionable now.  Citizen’s arrests are still allowed and it sound like they had him on camera several times on property where thefts were being reported.  Let alone he was trying to wrestle a gun away from somebody.  Dumbfuck.

I doubt there will be any charges that amount to anything.  And if so, just a hand slap to help soothe the natives.

They are going after them big time. The fake media has the negros wanting them charged and lynched. Most people really have no idea how much a large part of the black population hates us. Whenever something like this happens 99.9% of them go full-on jungle mode and believe White Man bad, black man dindunuffin. If you go to youtube and do a search for this perps name, the algorithm will Only bring up anti-White channels-mostly black run. Check out as many as you want, you'll see...

They are going to try and prejudice the future jury pool and do whatever-else they have to to get a conviction. People don't realize how many people are defacto political prisoners in this country. It'll be interesting to see how Trump responds. His opponent has went all in on St. Ahmaud. A lot of Trump's base are getting wise to these hoaxes and all the anti-White hatred spewed by the fake media towards them. He might have to try and get out in front of this. Whatever he does, the media will be there ti attack....

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They are going after them big time. The fake media has the negros wanting them charged and lynched. Most people really have no idea how much a large part of the black population hates us. Whenever something like this happens 99.9% of them go full-on jungle mode and believe White Man bad, black man dindunuffin. If you go to youtube and do a search for this perps name, the algorithm will Only bring up anti-White channels-mostly black run. Check out as many as you want, you'll see...

They are going to try and prejudice the future jury pool and do whatever-else they have to to get a conviction. People don't realize how many people are defacto political prisoners in this country. It'll be interesting to see how Trump responds. His opponent has went all in on St. Ahmaud. A lot of Trump's base are getting wise to these hoaxes and all the anti-White hatred spewed by the fake media towards them. He might have to try and get out in front of this. Whatever he does, the media will be there ti attack....

I don’t give a lot of credence to ignorance and I give even less to ignorance in numbers.  Bring back Black Lives Matter.  I need more laughs.

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t give a lot of credence to ignorance and I give even less to ignorance in numbers.  Bring back Black Lives Matter.  I need more laughs.

Brunswick GA were this happened, finally rang a bell with me. Several years ago a mother was pushing a stroller down the sidewalk with her baby in it. Two negros came up to her, one pulled out a gun and shot her in the leg and then shot her baby in the head at point blank range. https://youtu.be/NF00svkemKs

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Brunswick GA were this happened, finally rang a bell with me. Several years ago a mother was pushing a stroller down the sidewalk with her baby in it. Two negros came up to her, one pulled out a gun and shot her in the leg and then shot her baby in the head at point blank range. https://youtu.be/NF00svkemKs

Its a place loaded with human trash with the crime rates that come along with it.  It doesn’t get any better until you get into the islands.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

It was two teen-aged bastards. They asked her for money, she had none to give. They shot her toddler in his carriage. This should have started the fukkin race war, but there are too many passive white men in America. Too many whites are intimidated by being named racist. Too many whites think black street fucks are like their sports heroes like Shaq. Too many whites are buying into the " WHITE GUILT " syndrome. 

All I can say is this race war better happen before too long.  

It HASN'T been fixed, because it CAN'T be fixed. 

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not immediately arrested...gee...wonder why? 
Can you even imagine if the situation was reversed...no arrests would be needed because the shooters would have killed by the police. 

You mean if some black guys killed a white jogger? I bet I know some people who would be posting that tweet!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Jogger”  Yeah...just out jogging...at top speed!!!

:lol:

I have no idea...…….Is that  plausible ?   Meaning, did he live in that neighborhood?   Did he live 10 -20-30 miles away from where he was out for a jog?   I think this changes the story, dramatically.     

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have no idea...…….Is that  plausible ?   Meaning, did he live in that neighborhood?   Did he live 10 -20-30 miles away from where he was out for a jog?   I think this changes the story, dramatically.     

Who cares if he lives 100 miles away...SMH.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who cares if he lives 100 miles away...SMH.

Anyone who interested in the truth, I suppose.  Do people drive a 100 miles from their home to go for a jog?  Smh. 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Anyone who interested in the truth, I suppose.  Do people drive a 100 miles from their home to go for a jog?  Smh. 

Pouty isn’t interested in the rest of the story.  He, and other here, who live in small midwestern towns with microscopic minority populations know what social justice should be all about!  They watch tv and stuff.

Biden says he’ll get justice...if he’s elected.  I’m sold.

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pouty isn’t interested in the rest of the story.  He, and other here, who live in small midwestern towns with microscopic minority populations know what social justice should be all about!  They watch tv and stuff.

Biden says he’ll get justice...if he’s elected.  I’m sold.

First of all how many blacks live in your town Zdope? Second the efforts here to somehow blame the guy that’s dead are pretty pathetic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all how many blacks live in your town Zdope? Second the efforts here to somehow blame the guy that’s dead are pretty pathetic.

More than yours by bunches but, I also lived in the south for a lot of years.  So, your experience fails....again.

Fuck off SJW boy.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More than yours by bunches but, I also lived in the south for a lot of years.  So, your experience fails....again.

Fuck off SJW boy.  :lol:

Is that why you carry a .380...scared of all those N. Minnesota black folk? Good god what a blowhard pussy! :lol:
Big bad special operator living in fear.

7A71D2E8-CFA3-48F2-A263-2F042A3D0901.gif.db79c87bb018295bb38d6254e9bdda2b.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

First of all how many blacks live in your town Zdope? Second the efforts here to somehow blame the guy that’s dead are pretty pathetic.

well the dead guy should not have taken a run at the guy with a gun thats never the smart thing to do.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well the dead guy should not have taken a run at the guy with a gun thats never the smart thing to do.

You have a lot of experience in those situations? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Is that why you carry a .380...scared of all those N. Minnesota black folk? Good god what a blowhard pussy! :lol:

I explained why I carried it.  Now, your town doesn’t have a Full one percent of blacks.  LOL!  Hey, tell us all how you know their plight.  :lmao:

Again, how many have you met here?  Wanna meet me and show me how much of a pussy I am?  Don’t worry, I won’t be armed.  Zero need.  :lol:

You have a lot of experience in those situations? 

Do you?  You don’t have to have experience in something to know it’s a dumb thing to do.

Ever walked through a fire?  Why not?  Dumb fuck.

it is an awful situation.  Cops dealing with blacks is bad enough,  regular civilians doing so is  a recipe for disaster.  But wrestling the guy over the gun was just stupid.  I don't see this being a murder charge and in fact I can't see much sticking to the father given he was on the phone with the cops and was trying to involve them but a manslaughter charge against the kids certainly justified.  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Special operator Zderpski geared up for a burger run!!!! :lol:

C0E0FEB5-F4BD-48E4-8C6C-129836FD8543.jpeg.823fc412549360bc674d885d1562608f.jpeg

Oh just STFU, Porky Pig!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW Trump must be a SJW according to Zdope...he was just talking about how awful this  is. 

You don’t know what a Social Justice Warrior is.  :lol2:

Figures.