Check your account email address ×

LeBron James, other athletes speak out on Ahmaud Arbery shooting

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

In case anyone is interested in what actually happened, I'll post some info. No one was charged because they acted in self-defense. How many time do we have to go through the same charade before people stop listening to the fraudulent media...

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/georgia/ahmaud-arbery-case-man-killed-brunswick-feburary-shooter-not-arrested/JPU4CQVZBBG2DN2YRJRQCRDEX4/

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/police-report-sheds-more-light-on-satilla-shores-shooting/article_2d7c05c8-36d3-55b5-ae11-60ea763095b3.html

433d365869abfc5e06bcff3c91c62a4e8632cd723814ed2386eb6bb14e5731ee.jpg

Exactly...and like usual, there’s more to the story but, social justice warriors gonna do them.  I just laugh.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well if Lebron said it.  SMH no agenda there.  

I mean, him speaking out against black on n black shootings lends him credibility.  Ummm.....

Plus, shouldn’t we be listening to our pro athletes until Hollywood chimes in?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly...and like usual, there’s more to the story but, social justice warriors gonna do them.  I just laugh.

I mean, him speaking out against black on n black shootings lends him credibility.  Ummm.....

Plus, shouldn’t we be listening to our pro athletes until Hollywood chimes in?

You just laugh because you’re stupid and a pussy that talks tough but needs a piece in the console of his truck just in case. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just laugh because you’re stupid and a pussy that talks tough but needs a piece in the console of his truck just in case. :lol:

How long have you been frequenting this site?

BTW Phoenix you can deflect and keep posting what about this white guy being killed by a black dude but the fact remains that in this case two white sides shot and killed an unarmed black dude...end of story. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m starting to see why you haven’t met any members here.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m starting to see why you haven’t met any members here.  :lmao:

I’m willing to meet anybody but I’m not going out of my way to do so. Not sure why that bothers you and some others here. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW Phoenix you can deflect and keep posting what about this white guy being killed by a black dude but the fact remains that in this case two white sides shot and killed an unarmed black dude...end of story. 

LMAO. Dude you're a lightweight. Are you even an adult?

Edited by Phoenix
Sp

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

New guy just throttling Pouty Snacks like a boss in here!  JESUS!

:lol:

Pffft....that guy can’t  bust a grape unless he uses a shotgun...just like his heroes in Georgia....you’re not far behind either.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffft....that guy couldn’t bust a grape unless he has a shotgun...sort of like you.

Dude, he beat on you like somebody was paying him to do it....and he refused to take the money!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude, he beat on you like somebody was paying him to do it....and he refused to take the money!!!!

It’s your story.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks but I was just putting info out. I wasn't looking to best anyone at anything...

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I know who you are...

A2659667-29CA-4946-BAFB-1B5927914201.gif

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s your story.

I’m just reading the script out loud.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Thanks but I was just putting info out. I wasn't looking to best anyone at anything...

That’s what makes it so much more fun!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Let’s hear the whole story. Sounds like you have the inside scoop. Did the dead guy have a weapon? What kind?

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s hear the whole story. Sounds like you have the inside scoop. Did the dead guy have a weapon? What kind?

Right...the guy hasn't said shit but he sure has Zderpski jizzing in his pocket. 

Oh for fucks sake. An unarmed black man running is outnumbered by two white guys with guns. If the dumbass honkeys couldn't defend themselves in a battle of fisticuffs and taken him down without using lethal force, maybe they should've waited for the po po to show up. The ONLY reason they followed and confronted him was because they had weapons plain and simple. This would be a non issue had the proper authorities been allowed to handle it.

• Like 2