Check your account email address ×

What a complete pile of shit.

WHOEVER, did this, HOWEVER they did this, needs to be held accountable. 

If it was an accident...……………..then civil penalties.

If it was intentional...………………..then criminal charges, possible military retaliation

WHATEVER THE FUKKIN REASON...………..the GLOBAL COMMUNITY must attack China. China MUST PAY. 

Let's see how strong Trump is now. He's always touting himself as being so STRONG, let's see now if he's as strong and tough as his mouth.   

Nobody will attack China because they're not a third-rate, Arab fuck country like Iraq and Afghanistan. China will come out swinging with a big Navy and air force. 

Why the fuck are we giving 3.7 million to a China Lab.....PERIOD

BTW, Trump was already putting sanctions on China and it was having an effect. 

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump was signing bigly amazing trade deals with China and crowing about how amazing his friend Xi was. Trump is also letting US companies collaborate with Huewei on 5G rollout

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump was signing bigly amazing trade deals with China and crowing about how amazing his friend Xi was. Trump is also letting US companies collaborate with Huewei on 5G rollout

Oh oh. Say it ain’t so. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

FUBAR.   

Dr. Spin will be along shortly to tell us how great the Chinese are.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Fuck....our government has been collaborating and supporting our “enemies” for years...wake up.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

FUBAR.   

Dr. Spin will be along shortly to tell us how great the Chinese are.  :lol:  

I won’t do that, but I will point out your hypocrisy. What of those investments you have bragged about. How many were in companies that whored out labor to the Chinese and reaped massive profits. Or your current investment in amazon where the company policy is to view workers no better than the Chinese viewed their workers. You crack me up. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I won’t do that, but I will point out your hypocrisy. What of those investments you have bragged about. How many were in companies that whored out labor to the Chinese and reaped massive profits. Or your current investment in amazon where the company policy is to view workers no better than the Chinese Viewed they’re workers. You crack me up. 

They love their Chinese investments. Fuckin dumb asses.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Oh they’re not dumb. They know exactly what they’re doing. It’s just that they don’t care if it means money in their pocket. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I thought he blocked the chink 5g deal?

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh they’re not dumb. They know exactly what they’re doing. It’s just that they don’t care if it means money in their pocket. 

Oh, so nothing to see with that grant and how we farmed off the research to China, and now we have a pandemic that people are saying originated in that lab.  Got it.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I won’t do that, but I will point out your hypocrisy. What of those investments you have bragged about. How many were in companies that whored out labor to the Chinese and reaped massive profits. Or your current investment in amazon where the company policy is to view workers no better than the Chinese viewed their workers. You crack me up. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I've admitted as much with my Amazon investments but currently I hold about 1/4 of what I once did.

Let's face it when it comes to China we've ALL been hypocritical.

If you paid attention I've also said numerous times that we consume way more than we can produce.   We have to outsource or buy outside our borders or stop consuming so much.   I think this pandemic coming from China has opened up all our eyes a bit more to the need to move away from dependence on them.   I did not know how dependent we were on them when it came to medicine and its ingredients.   I own zero individual phar stocks.  I'd love to see a focus on bringing as much back stateside as possible without having to take in tens of millions of people.   Lets help prop up more mfg in Mexico and Canada along with inside our own borders.  There are huge other benefits that coincide with helping Mexico and other countries in the region mfg grow. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck....our government has been collaborating and supporting our “enemies” for years...wake up.

You're the one supporting a candidate who has a son on the board of a Chinese company......Indeed, WAKE UP!!!

Biden has been a board member at BHR Equity Investment Fund Management Company, a Chinese state-backed private equity firm, since late 2013

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're the one supporting a candidate who has a son on the board of a Chinese company......Indeed, WAKE UP!!!

Biden has been a board member at BHR Equity Investment Fund Management Company, a Chinese state-backed private equity firm, since late 2013

You are the dumbest fuck in the history of internet

Just now, f7ben said:

You are the dumbest fuck in the history of internet

I noticed you're not going off the reservation as much on this forum lately.   Are you finally figuring some things out.....maybe that most of the bullshit you spew doesn't quite work the way you think?

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've admitted as much with my Amazon investments but currently I hold about 1/4 of what I once did.

If you paid attention I've also said numerous times that we consume way more than we can produce.   We have to outsource or buy outside our borders or stop consuming so much.   I think this pandemic coming from China has opened up all our eyes a bit more to the need to move away from dependence on them.   I did not know how dependent we were on them when it came to medicine and its ingredients.   I own zero individual phar stocks.  I'd love to see a focus on bringing as much back stateside as possible without having to take in tens of millions of people.   Lets help prop up more mfg in Mexico and Canada along with inside our own borders.  There are huge other benefits that coincide with helping Mexico and other countries in the region mfg grow. 

We are not as dependent on them as you think. The American business man is over their to exploit the slave labor because he doesn't value the labor of the American worker. This has been slowly happening over the last 30 years and now it's coming to a head. Greed and hypocrisy at it's finest.

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Won't happen. Trudope admires China and the left leaning smearing of Trump up here is as strong as it is south of the border. Between you and us up here, the liberal media/agenda is still strong where anything the cons do, even if it makes total sense, is quickly squashed and wrote off as being asinine. 

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We are not as dependent on them as you think. The American business man is over their to exploit the slave labor because he doesn't value the labor of the American worker. This has been slowly happening over the last 30 years and now it's coming to a head. Greed and hypocrisy at it's finest.

In the immediate future my concern is in pharm's and their ingredients of which 80% comes from China.   We are dependent as dependent can get on them with those. 

Time to move stuff out of there and charge the world much, much higher prices. 

Edited by Highmark