Check your account email address ×

N54 love.

Picked up a sweet “10 135i this morning. Very short cash deal. Needs some basic TLC to the motor. Standard oil leaks. Going FBO with a GIAC stage 2 and Vargas stage 2 twin snails. Sweet Jesus!!! Shit is cheap cheap cheap. Stay tuned. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Picked up a sweet “10 135i this morning. Very short cash deal. Needs some basic TLC to the motor. Standard oil leaks. Going FBO with a GIAC stage 2 and Vargas stage 2 twin snails. Sweet Jesus!!! Shit is cheap cheap cheap. Stay tuned. :lol: 

Jerk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What year, where are the pics, and how much is a short cash deal !

Just now, Frostynuts said:

What year, where are the pics, and how much is a short cash deal !

I thought it was a “10. It’s a “09. Leaking oil pan gasket. Leaking valve cover gasket. Leaking oil filter housing gasket. Turbos have a waste gate rattle and number five is throwing a code. Either an injector or coil. The brakes need work too. It was under $5k. Motor still feels strong. The N54’s are indestructible. It’s the peripherals that’s are garbage. It’s just like my old car with the exception of a bunch of interior options and the sport package. I don’t see any sign of a crash. Everything looks straight. I’ve budgeted $4k for the build . I’ve still got my old Breyton 18”” wheels. I’ll pull the front subframe this weekend and take care of the oil pan gasket. It’s a 6-7 hour job. I’m not exaggerating. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I thought it was a “10. It’s a “09. Leaking oil pan gasket. Leaking valve cover gasket. Leaking oil filter housing gasket. Turbos have a waste gate rattle and number five is throwing a code. Either an injector or coil. The brakes need work too. It was under $5k. Motor still feels strong. The N54’s are indestructible. It’s the peripherals that’s are garbage. It’s just like my old car with the exception of a bunch of interior options and the sport package. I don’t see any sign of a crash. Everything looks straight. I’ve budgeted $4k for the build . I’ve still got my old Breyton 18”” wheels. I’ll pull the front subframe this weekend and take care of the oil pan gasket. It’s a 6-7 hour job. I’m not exaggerating. 

Sweet

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lies:

those are nice little cars and more in the spirit of the BMW of our youth than most of the current models.  Manual?  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those are nice little cars and more in the spirit of the BMW of our youth than most of the current models.  Manual?  

I’ve been looking really hard for a manual. Every one that I found was literally beat to shit with a host of driveline issue. This is a ZF 6 speed auto. I’ll get the work done on this and if a rough manual shows up I’ll grab it. My last 135 was a ZF and there’s some very sweet programs to reconfigure shift points and internal pressures. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Jesus you're ambitious.  But nice score.  BMW inline 6's will always be my favorite motor.  Glorious, snarly.  All that shit.  I love hammering on my BMW  :lol:   Very pleasing experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been looking really hard for a manual. Every one that I found was literally beat to shit with a host of driveline issue. This is a ZF 6 speed auto. I’ll get the work done on this and if a rough manual shows up I’ll grab it. My last 135 was a ZF and there’s some very sweet programs to reconfigure shift points and internal pressures. 

they still offer a manual in the new M240i. 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus you're ambitious.  But nice score.  BMW inline 6's will always be my favorite motor.  Glorious, snarly.  All that shit.  I love hammering on my BMW  :lol:   Very pleasing experience.

I go in spurts. I really missed the little 135. I wanted a 128 natural aspirated 6 speed. Bump the hp up to 280hp and call it good. Damn things are rare as hens teeth and have collected quite a following. I’ve got two projects going. This BMW 135 and a messed up “07 BMW R1200GS. The bike will be my Alaska ride for next year. I’m gonna keep it gnarly looking, but improve on the mechanicals.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

you've lied 10 times more than the entire forum combined, including dishonesty heavyweights like gutter, you obese shut in loser. 

More :lies: and :bullshit: from parasitic bottom feeder :finger2:

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they still offer a manual in the new M240i. 

I’m not sure. They were available, but not sure about the 2020. The 240 is a fair amount faster than the M2. M2 handles better. I think the 240 is better all around. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

you and your butt buddy buttcocks are the only ones who believe that. Everyone else knows you are the biggest fraud and liar this site or any other sled site has ever known. Fat loser fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

you and your butt buddy buttcocks are the only ones who believe that. Everyone else knows you are the biggest fraud and liar this site or any other sled site has ever known. Fat loser fuck. 

:goodpost:

I’m not sure. They were available, but not sure about the 2020. The 240 is a fair amount faster than the M2. M2 handles better. I think the 240 is better all around. 

I had a 20 m340i demo for a couple days a few months back.  Really fun car, 381 hp inline 6.   Chhyaahh

76567047-5814-4068-B98E-B9B53157AA6C.jpeg

B1A99426-158D-430E-AF14-45A4E7C6DC4E.jpeg

1131ED9F-760F-452E-8077-311EF00E43D2.jpeg

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a 20 m340i demo for a couple days a few months back.  Really fun car, 381 hp inline 6.   Chhyaahh

76567047-5814-4068-B98E-B9B53157AA6C.jpeg

B1A99426-158D-430E-AF14-45A4E7C6DC4E.jpeg

1131ED9F-760F-452E-8077-311EF00E43D2.jpeg

Xdrive? I guess the RWD is a fair bit faster. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Agreed.

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Xdrive? I guess the RWD is a fair bit faster. 

Actually I think its the other way around.  Factory spec is 0-60 in 4.2, same as my barge.  Different kind of quick though for sure

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually I think its the other way around.  Factory spec is 0-60 in 4.2, same as my barge.  Different kind of quick though for sure

CD clocked the RWD one at 3.8 :lol: I think these new TC systems are getting so good the RWD ones aren't at a disadvantage anymore....

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Awesome. Any pics ? How much HP do you expect to have when it is done ?