Check your account email address ×

Fantastic video of pelosi talking out of both sides of her mouth Biden/kavanaugh

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? Are you a fuckin idiot? The guy you voted for and kiss his feet every waking minute talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time EVERY DAY!

If you didn't have double standards, you wouldn't have any.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Really? Are you a fuckin idiot? The guy you voted for and kiss his feet every waking minute talks out of both sides of his mouth at the same time EVERY DAY!

nice deflection now lets get back on point

so you think Nancy is a genuine person of integrity after watching this ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

25 minutes ago, F3600 said:

She really does sound drunk everyday, did she have a stroke or something at some point?

What's that thing around her neck? Looks like a mini cushion for when she passes out to help from getting whiplash or choking to death.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How stupid do you have to be to complain about Trump but defend Pelosi? 

Shit your pants stupid, that's how stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hate Pelosi. I hate her mouth gyrations, and I hate how she is such a domineering, fucking cunt. A real WORLD-CLASS CUNT!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate Pelosi. I hate her mouth gyrations, and I hate how she is such a domineering, fucking cunt. A real WORLD-CLASS CUNT!!!

It really is amazing and pathetic that we elect such douchebags time and time again...and not just Pelosi. DC is nothing but self serving shitbags on both sides of the aisle. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Back in Feb. when Pelosi tore up Trump's speech you were ready to perform cunnilingus on her, what happened? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing and pathetic that we elect such douchebags time and time again...and not just Pelosi. DC is nothing but self serving shitbags on both sides of the aisle. 

That's what happens when we believe that voting at the federal level matters any more, it does not. 

different wings, same bird .....

Most of us haven't really cared too much who got in, in the past. Most people just go through their daily lives, and if things are good, we basically don't care.

However now, things are serious, and we are scrutinizing these fuckbags that have been in there for years. 

Pelosi represents San Francisco area. Maybe they like her out there, Maybe she got them money. 

I mean really, should this old hag be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Back in Feb. when Pelosi tore up Trump's speech you were ready to perform cunnilingus on her, what happened? 

That's what happens when we believe that voting at the federal level matters any more, it does not. 

different wings, same bird .....

Sadly you're right...the only reason to go vote is because of local and state issues. 

• Like 1

Hey JT why dont you lobby congress to pass a bill limiting the term of house speakers? And do the same for Senate majority leaders. That way we dont have to listen to these cunts for decades.