Check your account email address ×

the New York Times shoots down Biden

Proving me right more and more. Democrat voters dont care about Biden (and apparently neither do some of their media shills) and the dems are not trying to beat Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Proving me right more and more. Democrat voters dont care about Biden (and apparently neither do some of their media shills) and the dems are not trying to beat Trump. 

They’ve got a new plan....and they have to appear to give their minions good reason to let them eject Biden.

Waiting to see what they are up to is like watching a Benny Hill skit.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

They’ve got a new plan....and they have to appear to give their minions good reason to let them eject Biden.

Waiting to see what they are up to is like watching a Benny Hill skit.

Id be surprised if they boot Biden, if they do it will be because of "health reasons". You know the thing... 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Other than to say we have the Presidency, there is zero reason why the Dems. would want to beat Trump, no Dem. Pres. will get the amount of spending or gun control for that matter than they will from Trump.   

You need only look at this board to see debt and deficit are of no concern since Jan 20 2017.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Id be surprised if they boot Biden, if they do it will be because of "health reasons". You know the thing... 

How hard would it be to just tell everyone he has dementia?  Who would doubt it?  All eyes on his choice for VP at this point....and they’re all weak.

The Dems literally decided to show up at the football field to play baseball in 2016 and even forgot to bring their own gloves and balls.....but still refuse to leave because somewhere, baseball is being played.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Other than to say we have the Presidency, there is zero reason why the Dems. would want to beat Trump, no Dem. Pres. will get the amount of spending or gun control for that matter than they will from Trump.   

You need only look at this board to see debt and deficit are of no concern since Jan 20 2017.

Or anything. Republicans fought Obama on everything, there hasnt been one dem filabuster on any bills or legislation. And if something goes shitty they can just blame Trump. Also with the economy in limbo if they take over then they own that. There isnt much upside to having their guy in the presidency right now.  

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or anything. Republicans fought Obama on everything, there hasnt been one dem filabuster on any bills or legislation. And if something goes shitty they can just blame Trump. Also with the economy in limbo if they take over then they own that. There isnt much upside to having their guy in the presidency right now.  

I agree 100% and thought this long before the virus hit.

22 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

no discussions about this until we hear from MC. he is all knowing about creepy joe

Whoever the dem nominee is he or she gets my vote. Anyone but the orange shitgibbon.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Whoever the dem nominee is he or she gets my vote. Anyone but the orange shitgibbon.

we figured that out in Nov '16 Mr. Independent, but it sure is fun watching you squirm day in and day out

Reade claimed initially that Biden simply made her uncomfortable by touching her shoulders. She later changed her claim, stating he had complimented her legs. Finally, she upped the ante IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIDEN WAS NAMED THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE, claiming he JAMMED HIS FINGERS INTO HER IN THE SENATE HALLWAY.

They left this out...

Here's a list of people Tara Reade has accused of assault or harassment. 

Her father, Robert Moulton 
Her ex-husband, Tate 
A former employer, Krystal Rojas 
A YWCA supervisor 
A former business partner, Frankie Knight 
Joe Biden 

These are all people Reade has either gone to court with or accused.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, 1jkw said:

bull shit me and many others have  it been silent on the spending . on fact it is why I prob won't bother to go vote . fucking disgusting 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit me and many others have  it been silent on the spending . on fact it is why I prob won't bother to go vote . fucking disgusting 

You I can say have been critical on spending, others not so much and even though Trump has spent more in 3 years than Obama's last 4, nearly doubled the deficit, had a 107.25% of GDP , 4th quarter GDP of 2.1%, 20% increase in farm bankruptcies, QE, and this was before the virus, unprecedented FED spending, yet still brag about and defend him.