Check your account email address ×

Not from me, but interesting.

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re an incessant rambling of repetitive nonsense. Teachers, public workers, De

And you're a supposed mental health professional that uses what you were taught about the human psyche to push a political agenda on a snowmobile forum.   Devious and despicable and I am sure your colleagues would feel the same if they knew.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you're a supposed mental health professional that uses what you were taught about the human psyche to push a political agenda on a snowmobile forum.   Devious and despicable and I am sure your colleagues would feel the same if they knew.

You sure are invested in my career choice. It’s obsessional with you. :lol: 

I’m continually amazed at how simultaneously Democrats are pulling strings everywhere controlling all of these things but at the same time Trumpsters claim that Trump manipulates Democrats all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey some of us have been saying this since 2001, Americans are some scared little bitches. they will forfeit their rights in a new york minute if you trot out a boogeyman. Remember 20 years ago when the muslims wanted to kill you for your freedoms so you had to give them up so the govt could protect you and monitor your phone calls, texts and internet activity? 

No shit. Look no further than the biggest bootlickers here. @motonoggin and @f7ben

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee(Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.
It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all the sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.
Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it(Corona virus)originated in China who we are in a global trade war with brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.
China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.
With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The corona virus gave them one last hail Mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.
This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population. Oh, and did anyone notice that while they are mad as hell at Trump for not sending aid to Ukraine, they THEMSELVES voted AGAINST giving ANY emergency aid to all Americans ?

Yes, and its plausible.  We're talking about the same cabal who dominate the DNC these days, and are all about the UN, WHO and their globalist agenda, which is diametrically opposed to everything that Trump stands for.  The same cabal that Trump has been confronting.  Always gives me a good chuckle at some of the geniuses in here who laugh and point fingers, then pull on each others nut sacks, or compare 9/11 to this:lol: 

Oh, and none of it is going to work, even if it was true.

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’m continually amazed at how simultaneously Democrats are pulling strings everywhere controlling all of these things but at the same time Trumpsters claim that Trump manipulates Democrats all the time. 

It's 7d chess, you're pea brain will never understand. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Always gives me a good chuckle at some of the geniuses in here who laugh and point fingers, then pull on each others nut sacks, or compare 9/11 to this:lol: 

Oh, and none of it is going to work, even if it was true.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

:lol:

41 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good Lord :lol:

Like I said  :lol: