Check your account email address ×

Not from me, but interesting.

Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee(Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.
It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all the sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.
Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it(Corona virus)originated in China who we are in a global trade war with brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.
China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.
With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The corona virus gave them one last hail Mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.
This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population. Oh, and did anyone notice that while they are mad as hell at Trump for not sending aid to Ukraine, they THEMSELVES voted AGAINST giving ANY emergency aid to all Americans ?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like one of JT's tweets. Unless the dems trot out someone else last minute Trump is going to win. And personally i think they want Trump to win. 

Can you point out anything about it that is not true?

• Platinum Contributing Member

One has to admit the timing of the virus with the signing of Phase 1 of the trade deal and China having a Pandemic waiver written in is suspicious to say the least.   Add to it the fact that a Trump re-election was looking very likely considering the continued strength of the US economy and with Biden beating Bernie and continuing a fast mental decline.

There is likely more circumstantial evidence for this than the dossier had.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Can you point out anything about it that is not true?

Hey some of us have been saying this since 2001, Americans are some scared little bitches. they will forfeit their rights in a new york minute if you trot out a boogeyman. Remember 20 years ago when the muslims wanted to kill you for your freedoms so you had to give them up so the govt could protect you and monitor your phone calls, texts and internet activity? 

Just now, Anler said:

Hey some of us have been saying this since 2001, Americans are some scared little bitches. they will forfeit their rights in a new york minute if you trot out a boogeyman. Remember 20 years ago when the muslims wanted to kill you for your freedoms so you had to give them up so the govt could protect you and monitor your phone calls, texts and internet activity? 

I remember being 100% against it.  Can you say the same thing?

Just now, racer254 said:

I remember being 100% against it.  Can you say the same thing?

Ive always been against it. I was one of the few. Perhaps you werent around then and dont remember "If you have nothing to hide". They called us liberals. I guess only liberals care about the bill of rights... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee(Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.
It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all the sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.
Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it(Corona virus)originated in China who we are in a global trade war with brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.
China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.
With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The corona virus gave them one last hail Mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.
This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population. Oh, and did anyone notice that while they are mad as hell at Trump for not sending aid to Ukraine, they THEMSELVES voted AGAINST giving ANY emergency aid to all Americans ?

Good summation. I honestly don't think, and haven't from the start, this Covid thing is all accidental and not politically motivated somehow. 

There are things in higher places and behind closed doors that some of us, no matter how smart and knowledgeable we think we are, will never know about or even fathom the possibility of.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, irv said:

Good summation. I honestly don't think, and haven't from the start, this Covid thing is all accidental and not politically motivated somehow. 

There are things in higher places and behind closed doors that some of us, no matter how smart and knowledgeable we think we are, will never know about or even fathom the possibility of.

I don't think anyone can deny China withheld information on the virus.   They wouldn't let the WHO, CDC or anyone else's med community into help or investigate.   We can debate all day about their motives but the actions speak volumes and need to come with severe consequences.

Without question I think American's should think long and hard at which candidate is willing to do more.     

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/health/cdc-coronavirus-china.html

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

I believe it is as simple as things happen and people see opportunity.   Look ,  those who peddle racism everywhere,  found a way to link the virus to their agenda.  Those who hate Trump found a way to use. It to their advantage.  Those who hate immigrants,  Those who hate capitalism,  on and on.  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stated unequivocally that in my opinion, this was a " DESIGNER VIRUS " created in a lab, and released onto America. 

It happened within a matter of weeks from trump signing the trade deal against China for 550 billion. 

Please don't copy my stuff. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stated unequivocally that in my opinion, this was a " DESIGNER VIRUS " created in a lab, and released onto America. 

It happened within a matter of weeks from trump signing the trade deal against China for 550 billion. 

Please don't copy my stuff. 

Don't copy YOUR stuff?  I said it was not by me.  If you want to take credit for writing it,  it was a good piece.

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't copy YOUR stuff?  I said it was not by me.  If you want to take credit for writing it,  it was a good piece.

I blame TRUMP for this. 

I blame him for his trade deal, I blame him for enraging the Chinese, and I blame him for his insane response to the virus. 

Trump has money, and a gorgeous wife, but he is not a president. Never has been, never will be. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL, Only a concern for you when republicans are in charge.    

You’re a phony. When Obama was president it was a constant quacking from you about the deficit. Trump has spun the deficit dial fast. Not a peep from your pea brain 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a phony. When Obama was president it was a constant quacking from you about the deficit. Trump has spun the deficit dial fast. Not a peep from your pea brain 

That's another lie from you.  But I would expect nothing less.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I blame TRUMP for this. 

I blame him for his trade deal, I blame him for enraging the Chinese, and I blame him for his insane response to the virus. 

Trump has money, and a gorgeous wife, but he is not a president. Never has been, never will be. 

will ferrell what an idiot GIF

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I believe it is as simple as things happen and people see opportunity.   Look ,  those who peddle racism everywhere,  found a way to link the virus to their agenda.  Those who hate Trump found a way to use. It to their advantage.  Those who hate immigrants,  Those who hate capitalism,  on and on.  

Yep