Check your account email address ×

Unhinged teacher wishes death on students because they were play catch with a football

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

The people in my neighborhood are always outside. Lots of lawn nazis but also families and couples walking around, walking their dogs, etc.. The parks are empty but everyone is still moving about. Same as before mostly, especially with the weather getting nicer. It was 60f and sunny yesterday. Lots of people outside. 

Yessir...50 and sunny here and getting warmer...at the shop right now spraying a few things then going to buy some grass seed and milorganite.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I carry one so I am not "that guy" and several towns have ordinances but I would say 75% of people I see out arent wearing one. 

I have one with me. Probably twenty in the truck. The building has a few thousand for anyone that wants one. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I carry one so I am not "that guy" and several towns have ordinances but I would say 75% of people I see out arent wearing one. 

In any sort of store everyone has one on here, it's mandatory, I don't mind.  People out and about walking, and such aren't wearing them I don't mind that either.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

The people in my neighborhood are always outside. Lots of lawn nazis but also families and couples walking around, walking their dogs, etc.. The parks are empty but everyone is still moving about. Same as before mostly, especially with the weather getting nicer. It was 60f and sunny yesterday. Lots of people outside. 

Went and hung out in a buddies back yard yesterday. Lots of his neighbors were doing the same thing. Not big parties, just a few adults and kids playing together. All of the Karen’s stayed inside.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please don’t let JT cast the whole state in a negative light...My kid and I have been outside everyday all over the place and have yet to witness anything like he posts.  My daughter is going to Marquette Sunday to move out of her dorm and into the house she and some friends are renting for next year...lease starts May 1st....time marches on. 

What did I say I witnessed? What did I post about Michigan that hasn't happened and that you can disprove? 

Unlike you when I post something that is incorrect like the jews getting sprayed with water canons I I own it. I don't reply with a smart ass comment or ignore the post going forward. I've never seen you once own anything you've done on this forum. You are Snowrider 2.0

That gal is an idiot. This video should go viral. Make sure her school administrators see it. Make sure the parents of her students see it. 

wishing death on kids playing is about as low as you go.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That gal is an idiot. This video should go viral. Make sure her school administrators see it. Make sure the parents of her students see it. 

In new jersey she might get a raise and a promotion for acting that way

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What did I say I witnessed? What did I post about Michigan that hasn't happened and that you can disprove? 

Unlike you when I post something that is incorrect like the jews getting sprayed with water canons I I own it. I don't reply with a smart ass comment or ignore the post going forward. I've never seen you once own anything you've done on this forum. You are Snowrider 2.0

Exactly...you don’t witness anything..instead you seek out stories like this on twitter and then say “this is the left” or imply this is the norm. BTW I own up to shit all the time...I have no problem admitting mistakes.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In new jersey she might get a raise and a promotion for acting that way

Is that how they did things in Jersey when you lived  there? :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Went and hung out in a buddies back yard yesterday. Lots of his neighbors were doing the same thing. Not big parties, just a few adults and kids playing together. All of the Karen’s stayed inside.

Yup, we did that Saturday.   

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...you don’t witness anything..instead you seek out stories like this on twitter and then say “this is the left” or imply this is the norm. BTW I own up to shit all the time...I have no problem admitting mistakes.

So you have nothing as usual except your ad hominem attack

appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect an ad hominem argument. 2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made made an ad hominem personal attack on his rival.

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect an ad hominem argument. 2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made made an ad hominem personal attack on his rival.

Some people get very upset by what others here post. Its quite comical. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I didn't do any of that...I simply pointed out that A) you didn't witness anything and B) pointed out your broad brush generalizations. 

I don't care the reason why she did it nobody who acts like that should be allowed to teach.   Fire her and she should not qualify for unemployment.   Her actions caused her termination. 

57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not upset at all...I laugh at JT's nonsense and remember he is the one that got so emotional over a couple of members that he said he was leaving the site. He also claimed to have put me on ignore.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't care the reason why she did it nobody who acts like that should be allowed to teach.   Fire her and she should not qualify for unemployment.   Her actions caused her termination. 

Absolutely. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Well I am out everyday. I respect people who wish to protect themselves and I stay away from them but alot of people are over this and are just going about their lives. Going to the butcher shop yesterday was a big example of that for me. Probably 12 people behind the counter there and none of them have masks on. Store was packed. I got a really good porterhouse and some filets, they were excellent! 

What , no pot roast steaks?

5 hours ago, Anler said:

There are actually a lot more people spending time outside now then during normal times.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I believe it has.. I heard about it on NPR today.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What , no pot roast steaks?

I dont go to the butcher for pot roast steak, we just wait until some schmuck has it on sale. 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I find it even more comical that some need to constantly start their own topic,  to post their comments on a subject that has been posted a half dozen times.   Why is it some feel they can’t comment unless they or one of their approved posters , post it.?  
seems weird. 

• Like 1