Check your account email address ×

Unhinged teacher wishes death on students because they were play catch with a football

This is the left. Oh, and it's okay for her to be out walking her dog but not okay for kids to throw a football back and forth. 

Edited by jtssrx

Video of one crazy person "This is the left!" 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone.

You are promoting the twilight zone with your posts. Try going out in public and interacting with people, most dont act like this. Even leftists. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

You are promoting the twilight zone with your posts. Try going out in public and interacting with people, most dont act like this. Even leftists. :lol:

throwing a football in your yard is going out in public? 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

throwing a football in your yard is going out in public? 

My kid plays basketball in the cul de  sac across the street with 2 neighbor kids everyday. Except when its raining. 

Just now, Anler said:

My kid plays basketball in the cul de  sac across the street with 2 neighbor kids everyday. Except when its raining. 

Okay, so you take back what you said then? You think this lady is a fucking idiot right? Becuase she would say the same to your kids

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Okay, so you take back what you said then? You think this lady is a fucking idiot right? Becuase she would say the same to your kids

Of course, but you always post these tweets and vids and make it sound like its a representation of half the country. Its a crazy person, I am sorry but they are out there. Most people dont act like that, even lefties. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Of course, but you always post these tweets and vids and make it sound like its a representation of half the country. Its a crazy person, I am sorry but they are out there. Most people dont act like that, even lefties. 

I'm seeing people act like this every day. People I've know my entire life. I have conversations with friends and family that say the same. They can't believe how people are acting.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is a lot of truth to this. People are hiding in there houses and glued to the media. Lots of people out doing normal things. 

I'm seeing people act like this every day. People I've know my entire life. I have conversations with friends and family that say the same. They can't believe how people are acting.

Well you live in Michigan and we now know that Michigan is the most retarded state in the union. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Smart on your kids. The acid rain is going to kill us all.

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Well you live in Michigan and we now know that Michigan is the most retarded state in the union. 

Seeingly yes I can't disagree with that at present time. It's la la land here. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

There is a lot of truth to this. People are hiding in there houses and glued to the media. Lots of people out doing normal things. 

Well I am out everyday. I respect people who wish to protect themselves and I stay away from them but alot of people are over this and are just going about their lives. Going to the butcher shop yesterday was a big example of that for me. Probably 12 people behind the counter there and none of them have masks on. Store was packed. I got a really good porterhouse and some filets, they were excellent! 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Everyone in the country is talking about the retardation,some of the greatest retardation this country has ever seen.

Seeingly yes I can't disagree with that at present time. It's la la land here. 

Lay off the twitter and fake news and things will start to improve. :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Please don’t let JT cast the whole state in a negative light...My kid and I have been outside everyday all over the place and have yet to witness anything like he posts.  My daughter is going to Marquette Sunday to move out of her dorm and into the house she and some friends are renting for next year...lease starts May 1st....time marches on. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Anler said:

Well I am out everyday. I respect people who wish to protect themselves and I stay away from them but alot of people are over this and are just going about their lives. Going to the butcher shop yesterday was a big example of that for me. Probably 12 people behind the counter there and none of them have masks on. Store was packed. I got a really good porterhouse and some filets, they were excellent! 

I’m in the loop right now. Nobody in the building is wearing a mask.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please don’t let JT cast the whole state in a negative light...My kid and I have been outside everyday all over the place and have yet to witness anything like he posts. 

The people in my neighborhood are always outside. Lots of lawn nazis but also families and couples walking around, walking their dogs, etc.. The parks are empty but everyone is still moving about. Same as before mostly, especially with the weather getting nicer. It was 60f and sunny yesterday. Lots of people outside. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m in the loop right now. Nobody in the building is wearing a mask.

I carry one so I am not "that guy" and several towns have ordinances but I would say 75% of people I see out arent wearing one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is the left. Oh, and it's okay for her to be out walking her dog but not okay for kids to throw a football back and forth. 

How do you know if they are Dem or Rep??